PDA

View Full Version : Newbie From Down Under

Aussiekaz
06-10-2007, 09:38 PM
G'day everyone,

I LOVE this site! So helpful and the videos have taught me a lot. I have been knitting since I was eight years old but its only been in the past few years that I have ventured into the unkown and started knitting my own garments....wow....there is a whole new world out there other than scarves and beanies. LOL

I am currently working through my first pair of mittins for my daughter-in-law. Completed one yesterday in a day!!! Amazing and can't wait to get cracking on the other one....

So thankyou for this great site and I hope to get to know some knitty nuts like me! :o)

Karen:muah:

katiebug081504
06-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the site!

momwolf
06-10-2007, 11:19 PM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t224/momwolf53/Welcome.gif

I hate that all of you over the ocean are up when all of us are sleeping:tap:Hard to talk to ya

Susan P.
06-11-2007, 02:48 AM
Hi.. I'm in Sydney post living for a lot of years of far north coast. Quite a few aussies sail around this forum :) On the Knitters Knear You forum you will find a thread where we've sort of got together at times and discussed yarns available on our shores.

Sanibelle
06-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Welcome to the site.

My mom and aunt were in Sydney on vacation last year. We knew we had family there and they were able to find them and meet them. I would love to go there one of these days as they cannot stop talking about how great your country is.... they had the best time.

Susan P.
06-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Thanks Sanibelle..we do have a beautiful country and I'm not sure I've ever met an American here who hasn't loved their trip. :-)

nadja la claire
06-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Hello and Welcome :waving:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja :knitting:

Kaydee
06-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Welcome!:waving: