PDA

View Full Version : KP and USPS

Mommy22alyns
06-13-2007, 10:55 AM
I can't stand the USPS. :!!!:

I placed a KP order back on 6/2. They shipped on 6/5. I still don't have it. According to their "tracking," it was mis-shipped and is in a nearby town somewhere for some reason. :?? I should have had it Monday. They caught the problem yesterday morning, but now where the heck is it??? This was a nice big haul and now it's floating somewhere in the boondocks of TN!!! :hair:

Has anyone's package ever recovered from a mis-ship? I've had so many problems with USPS the past few years, I don't trust them.

Sissy
06-13-2007, 11:06 AM
Ive had this happen to me,my order went form where they ship from to Calif,Ariz, Tenn and then to me in TEXAS.........took about 2 1/2 weeks,Grrrrrrrrr! Hang in there, you'll get it. Sissy

lissalue
06-13-2007, 11:09 AM
I have actually not had any problems with the USPS. However, I ordered from KP yesterday (options!:cheering:) and I didn't pay for the faster shipping. Now I am a little worried they will take forever to get to me.:help: I was warned, and I saw all the posts here, but i just couldn't spend that extra 10 dollars on shipping. maybe if i had been ordering more.:shrug:

anyway, this was no help for you:teehee:, but hopefully your package will get there soon.:hug:

mwedzi
06-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Well, I don't know if the package went to the wrong place, but once i placed 2 order from Webs within a week of each other (yeah, i know) and several days after the 2nd had arrived I still didn't have the first. But it did come eventually, and it was by usps. I've had problems with all delivery services, USPS, UPS, even FedEx, but to be fair, I'm not sure what percentage of goof-ups is to be expected for a delivery operation. Hopefully it will come soon, and it's a good sign that they at least know where your package is.

ADAllen
06-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Oh no :( I just ordered a bunch of yarn because I don't have anything on my needles. I'm still a newbie and I don't have much of a stash. I hope it doesn't take too long, or I'll be ripping apart random swatches just to reknit them:gah:

Knitting_Guy
06-13-2007, 07:22 PM
The USPS is pure evil.

Rorshach
06-13-2007, 08:49 PM
The USPS is pure evil.

Well it IS the government after all. :lol:

Dangles
06-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Well it IS the government after all. :lol:

:teehee:

Mommy22alyns
06-14-2007, 04:36 PM
I had to call the nearby town's post office to find out what's going on, and they said that the FedEx guy had just come back to pick them up? I guess they're going to try & bring it back to my town and deliver it to me. I am so peeved. I wanted to knit my Monicas in the round but I don't know if I can wait that long! :wall:

PaperGirl
06-14-2007, 05:42 PM
The USPS lost a camping lantern that I ordered for dh last spring.

It took 6 weeks to get here. And I had a tracking number 2 days AFTER I paid for it.

misha rf
06-14-2007, 07:30 PM
I haven't had too much of an issue with USPS.

UPS has had some big goofs, though. One package arrived in town, and was then put on an outbound truck! It was scanned in TN & AR before it was finally turned around & sent back. It was stuff I'd ordered for Christmas gifts, so I wasn't pleased. At least it did manage to arrive in time.