PDA

View Full Version : KH has slowed to a crawl... all of a sudden

Stonington
06-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Is anyone else experiencing problems.. I am getting "errors on page" messages and lots of X's. All other surfing seems fine. :pout:

anne

kemp
06-13-2007, 12:40 PM
Been slow for me too....

Ronda
06-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Things have been slow for me. Sometimes it totally freezes up on me and I have to control +alt +delete to close the web page. This only happens on KH. I assumed Sheldon was still working out kinks and it will get better sometime...right?!

Braden
06-13-2007, 01:21 PM
It has been, but that's to be expected, Amy and Sheldon are busy installing loads of new features, and what with the upgrade. :shrug:

sheldon
06-13-2007, 01:29 PM
The site is not under any real load today. I traced a few of your IP addresses back from the server and I am noticing some routing issues and packet loss. I think there's some sort of network slowness on some routes (but not mine, as everything is working fine for me). Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to correct that. Routing issues typically correct themselves automatically.

Stonington
06-13-2007, 01:45 PM
The site is not under any real load today. I traced a few of your IP addresses back from the server and I am noticing some routing issues and packet loss. I think there's some sort of network slowness on some routes (but not mine, as everything is working fine for me). Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to correct that. Routing issues typically correct themselves automatically.

I rebooted my computer here at working thinking it was a glitch in our system.. no luck.. but now! all of a sudden! :woot:it is back to normal! yayay! Thanks for everything you do sheldon! :hug:
anne

rebecca
06-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Thanks, Sheldon, I'll reboot, too!