PDA

View Full Version : KNITTING BOOKS AT AMAZON - LOW $

debb
06-16-2007, 12:09 AM
FYI, just noticed that current prices are lowered on

KNIT 2 TOGETHER $ 5.50
KNITTING FOR PEACE $ 3.99
STITCH 'N BITCH NATION $ 3.19

I've noticed that they've been occasionally lowering prices temporarily on various knitting books recently. The sale? prices don't last long - I got LMKG & KNITTING NATURE for less than $20 a while ago and they are now back to regular prices.

Jan in CA
06-16-2007, 02:16 AM
That's very cool! How do you find them? I looked and it seems random. They had a list of deals, but I couldn't search. :scratchinghead:

geekgolightly
06-16-2007, 05:37 AM
I get notices when something on my wish list goes on sale. I would have missed these though as they aren't on my list. Thanks for posting them!

debb
06-16-2007, 09:00 AM
if something in my pending cart goes on sale, it shows. in this case I clicked on a link for one of them that I thought was a review and it took me to Amazon where I saw the others. I think it is pretty random, I havent' figured out a way to find them without a lot of searching.

snowbear
06-16-2007, 11:10 AM
You are such a great enabler! As if my credit card isn't hot already w/ Joanns's clearance sale throughout the store, but amamzon.. they make sure I get their annual report since I contribute so much to their annual income, lol

Bear hugs

Mirl56
06-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the heads up! Right now, I'm trying to wait for Cat Borhdi's new sock book to come out before placing an order at amazon. Maybe I can't wait afterall......

Marilyn