PDA

View Full Version : A special Thank you

Nobones
06-19-2007, 08:29 AM
I just want to say a HUGE thank you to my secret swapper. I've not been doing to well medically and she has kept my spirits high with sweet emails and a fantastic package today.

I recommend anyone who hasn't taken part in a swap, try to next time around, even if you sign up for the lowest amount I guarantee you will have fun shopping for you're partner, and love the excitement you feel when your secret partner emails you.

I would also like to Thank Luchele Frankl, for the contribution to the project I'm involved with at the moment. I'm sorry I couldn't pm you because I didn't know your screen name, If anyone does know if they could tell me I would be grateful. Then I could thank her with a pm also.

I hope everyone's having a lovely day, and all you swappers are enjoying your goodies.

Sanibelle
06-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Nobones -

I totally get what you are saying. The swaps on this board are so much fun. Last swap I sent to Vicki in The Netherlands and Letah sent to me. Both these guys are great and I had so much fun getting to know them... in fact I am hoping to meet Vickie in September. This time around I have met 2 more lovely people. I think the swaps are more about the connections than the yarn (although I love the yarn too) so if you are looking to have some fun and meet some new people, then join in the next time we have a swap. It is so much fun watching everyone get excited throughout the process.

I really hope you start feeling better and that your project is going well.

DQ
06-19-2007, 04:24 PM
Hope you feel better soon :hug:

KnittingNat
06-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Hang on there, Nobones :heart::heart::hug::hug::hug: