PDA

View Full Version : The Wonderful Wallaby Pattern

figaro
06-19-2007, 03:35 PM
A while ago I was on the One Fine Yarn site and they were out of the pattern. There was a area where you can enter your email to be notified when it becomes available again. They emailed me on 6.9.07 and I ordered that and some yellow cotton yarn. I have not received a notification that they received my payment (and the money has been taken from our bank on 6.13.07) so I am unsure of what to do. We ordered a Step 2 play kitchen from Amazon Sunday and we received it today.

Should I be more patient? Anyone here gone through the same with this company?

momwolf
06-19-2007, 04:20 PM
I ordered from them before and had no trouble.I recieved a thank you for your order with the order information on it.I don't remember how long it took to get my stuff.I would E-mail them they are good people

samm
06-19-2007, 06:01 PM
I luckily won this pattern on ebay this week! Can't wait for it to arrive. I'm sorry you are having to wait a long time for yours. Hope things get sorted out quickly and that you can then knit wallaby style! samm

dakatzmeow
06-19-2007, 08:10 PM
i hope you get your pattern soon. it really IS wonderful. i made one for my 5yo, and she loves it to death! she wants to wear it on chilly mornings instead of a light jacket. "NO mommy! I want my WALLABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

figaro
06-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Just a update here, I did email them and they contacted me to let me know it did ship. And of course we did not check the mail until midnight that night (long story-see Little Wild Kitten in OT). When my husband brought it up, there was the package with the pattern and one small skein of Cascade Pima Melange yellow cotton yarn. I can't wait to make one!

dakatzmeow
06-21-2007, 02:09 PM
thanks for the update. glad you got your pattern. i have a pic of my wallaby in progress in my blog, dated 4-21-07, if you want to peek. ;)