PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Leisure Arts Animal patterns

BJMudd
06-19-2007, 08:11 PM
:think::inlove: I have been trying to find a knitting pattern by Leisure Arts Leaflet #677 "Quick to Knit Animal Vests #2. I have the 1st one called "Quick to Knit Animal Vests #497 which has 4 sweater vests, Bunny,Bear,Owl and Kitten. If anyone knows where I can find this pattern or has this pattern I am willing to pay for you to make a copy and send it to me. Thank you and also I still am having trouble finding how I get to where I am now. I want to thank all the ladies who had send information on DK yarn, hem of baby dress I made rolling up, so I crocheted 2 rows of single crochet around and this worked out very well. I can't remember what the 3rd one that I had asked about is now. Again thank you ladies for all of your help. I really appreicate it. Hopefully I will get this all mastered getting into the forum to ask a question and to thank everyone for their help. Maybe someone out there can help me with getting into the forum etc. Barbara Mudd

DENISEZ
06-23-2007, 01:28 PM
HERE IS A GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE LEISURE ARTS PATTERN BOOKS. I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT SOME STUFF FROM HERE WITH NO PROBLEMS. http://www.countryyarns.com/la001.htm