PDA

View Full Version : Yay KP, Boo USPS

Mommy22alyns
06-20-2007, 01:36 PM
You all might remember me complaining about my KP order a week or so ago... the USPS mis-shipped it completely. When I called KP about it then, they said it would be returned to them and re-sent to me. That was the 13th, and still no progress. So I called them back this morning and got a very nice lady who is sending out a replacement order for me now instead of waiting for the other one!! :cheering::cheering::cheering:

And USPS still sucks. :!!!:

PixieKnits
06-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah for KP!!!

OkayKnits
06-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Yeah KP is awesome and USPS sucks. A USPS truck ran over one of my KP orders. I called KP and told them that and they immediately sent a replacement package. When the replacement package was stolen they immediately sent another package which I ended up receiving finally.

clb1968
06-21-2007, 09:36 PM
I agree the USPS sucks.I ordered some yarn for my swap partner and it was shipped on 6/4, I found out yesterday that it was returned , saying that it was undeliverable as addressed, but it is the correct address. It is being reshipped, I hope it gets here soon. The USPS is getting ridiculous, I have not been getting my magazines and some other mail, it gets returned for a bad address. This is the address they gave me , when they changed them for 911 over a year ago and I am tired of not getting my mail.

dawnk777
06-24-2007, 02:12 AM
I'm sorry you're having such rotten luck! We have no trouble getting or sending mail! I'm glad Knit Picks was so cooperative. That was very nice.