PDA

View Full Version : Deathly Hallows Spoilers!

ChroniclesofYarnia
06-24-2007, 04:18 PM
I can't be the only person trying to get my grubby hands on as many spoilers as possible. It truly doesn't ruin it for me, just heightens the anticipation of how it will all come about.

SO, if you find some spoilers, share! Here's what I have so far.

http://heathlydallows.blogspot.com/

There is also the whole Gabriel hacker thing, but it doesn't even warrant a link since his "spoiler" was so obviously crap.

dakatzmeow
06-25-2007, 08:31 AM
i had no idea such things existed. that's awesome! and i cant WAIT for the next book.

AmandaC
06-25-2007, 08:54 AM
I :wall: will :wall: not :wall: look :wall:

:teehee:

dakatzmeow
06-25-2007, 08:57 AM
oh, i TOTALLY looked. no will-power here. ;)

SusanAnn
06-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Well I had to have a look...hmmmmm....Rimulus, a bit like Regulus don't you think, who I kind of expect to turn up in the next book....still I would be happy if Snape makes the kind of noble sacrifice that extract is suggesting.

chrislt8
06-25-2007, 01:49 PM
I :wall: will :wall: not :wall: look :wall:

:teehee: :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard: Me too AmandaC (but this is the second time I've looked -OH NO!!)

PaperGirl
06-25-2007, 03:53 PM
:fingerwag: I will NOT look.

My 11 year olds stepsister called her and said..."You can go to *that website that had the spoilers* and find out!"

DD came in the office to look it up, and I told her to back away from the computer. No spoilers allowed in my house. :roflhard:

Kaydee
06-25-2007, 04:02 PM
*Must not look*must not look*

I'm fighting the urge. I clicked the link but then didn't read it. Argggg, its driving me crazy!:wall: I can't wait for the book!

ChroniclesofYarnia
06-25-2007, 04:38 PM
Well I had to have a look...hmmmmm....Rimulus, a bit like Regulus don't you think, who I kind of expect to turn up in the next book....still I would be happy if Snape makes the kind of noble sacrifice that extract is suggesting.

You know, that bottom one could be faked rather easily with photoshop, so I am not putting too much stock in it, but that top one is definitely a page from the book.

You non-spoiler folk are opening the wrong threads! :lol:

ChroniclesofYarnia
06-25-2007, 06:43 PM
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2007/06/25/kreacher-comforts-mtv-solves-a-harry-potter-mystery/

Apparently Kreacher is going to be important. (I think most people who pay attention and re-read figured that out in HBP, though.)

psammeadred
06-26-2007, 12:17 AM
I read it.

I feel a little dirty now.

*sniff* My mind knows that there's no way Snape (who IS on Dumbledore's side!) is making it out alive, but my subconscious is in "Sirius" denial.

SusanAnn
06-26-2007, 04:02 PM
You know, that bottom one could be faked rather easily with photoshop, so I am not putting too much stock in it, but that top one is definitely a page from the book.

I don't know anything about photoshop, but if you think the top one is genuine, then whopeee! sounds like the last book is going to go in the direction I want.

As an aside....have you ever seen Hugh Laurie in real life? I saw him in small theatre twenty odd years ago, and was amazed by how good looking he was LOL

ChroniclesofYarnia
06-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Not a real spoiler, but I died laughing. (especially at number 2)

http://badexample.mu.nu/archives/227049.php

knitwit88
06-28-2007, 03:24 PM
You people are evil! Must you put spoilers on KH?

D
06-28-2007, 03:36 PM
Eek! I can't look! I can't look! Must... stay... away.

Leah22b
06-29-2007, 01:34 PM
You can look... Nothing given away... It's all just speculation and the one on this page is just a joke...lol

Good links though... I love spoilers as well....:cheering::cheering:

I so can't wait for the book to arrive...:woohoo:

ChroniclesofYarnia
07-03-2007, 12:35 AM
MASSIVE SPOILER! (of course, it just makes me even more excited to read the book!)

http://hpspoilers.blogspot.com/

psammeadred
07-03-2007, 10:12 AM
MASSIVE SPOILER! (of course, it just makes me even more excited to read the book!)

I can't believe that. I just can't.

That's it. I'm staying away from this thread until July 21. *sobs quietly*

VickiIL
07-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Noooo! Ok No more with this thread! I don't want to know anymore!:waah:

Kaydee
07-03-2007, 11:00 AM

http://hpspoilers.blogspot.com/

Why did I look?!?:wall::wall::wall: Arrrrgggg! It might not be true, right? I just have to stay away from this thread, its too dangerous for me.

ChroniclesofYarnia
07-03-2007, 11:38 AM
It's driving me CRAZY! I keep rereading, and I never get any further in the story. This anticipation is worse than the unspoiled anticipation, cause now you have a teensy piece of the puzzle. It just makes more questions!

Even with the spoiler, it only answers .001% of all the things that need to be answered and wrapped up in the last book. I have to say, if the pages are real, JKR has some cajones.

knitwit88
07-08-2007, 09:42 AM
The first one is definitely fake, the real books have the page numbers on the bottom, with little star clusters.

BostonBecca
07-08-2007, 10:58 AM
That last spoiler post is definately fake. It looks nothing like the real book, and was obviously computer type written. Also, the words used in that "spoiler" were words that JKR would never use in her books. "Inundate" "surreal" and "apprehension," not to mention "reverberate."

Bad fan fiction is what I think.

HollyP
07-09-2007, 08:52 PM
That last spoiler post is definately fake. It looks nothing like the real book, and was obviously computer type written. Also, the words used in that "spoiler" were words that JKR would never use in her books. "Inundate" "surreal" and "apprehension," not to mention "reverberate."

Bad fan fiction is what I think.

I was thinking the same thing! It just didn't seem right! I hate fake spoilers. I shouldn't be reading spoilers anyways but why are there so many fakes!

.........logging off to go finish rereading the series

debinoz
07-09-2007, 11:58 PM
You have to remember that JKR herself said that she would be killing off a couple of the main characters in the final book. Something along the lines of it being a life lessons series and death was part of life. Also she said that she molded the Ron character after herself.... what better way to end a long series than by killing your alter-ego??

Knitlee
07-12-2007, 06:10 PM
The universe is obviously telling me that I should not be reading the spoilers...the link is not working for me

Yarnlady
07-13-2007, 09:26 AM
When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I was playing with the gifts under the Christmas tree. I figured out one of them was an outfit for my Barbie doll. It pretty much ruined Christmas for me. No anticipation.... :| And that was just one little present of the multitude I received that year.

I did learn my lesson, though. Never touched any of my Christmas gifts again. Never found out the sex of any of my six kids till s/he were handed to me. Never read the last chapter of a book first....

I don't do spoilers. I love speculating, guessing, and discussing, but I never want to find stuff out till I discover it in the :teehee: "right" way!

Plenty of will power there. Just don't put a plate of doughnuts in front of me! :lol:

Leah22b
07-14-2007, 11:11 PM
There are only 2 situations that will get me to read the last chapter before its time...lol

1. The beginning just doesn't get me interested. Then I'll read the ending to see if it makes me want to figure out how that happened. If not its a horrible book. It doesn't happen much.

2. I'm sooooooo into the book that I can"t put it down and I have to go to work or do something I can't get out of, then I'll read it because otherwise I'd stay up 24-7 until its done. I'll still read the book, and I'll be going crazy to find out how the last chapter came into being all while I'm dieing for what ever is keeping me away is over so I can get back to my book...lol

I am so dieing to go see the movie, but can't just yet. Hopefully this next week sometime. Has anyone here seen it yet? What did you think?