PDA

View Full Version : V for Vendetta chart?

gargoylelib
06-28-2007, 04:28 AM
Hello,

I want to make myself a pair of fingerless mittens and put the
logo from V for Vendetta on them. I figure I can make the chart
myself as it is not a too complicated logo but I thought I'd ask
here just in case someone else has already charted it and would
be willing to share. :) I am also planning to chart the Elder Scrolls IV:
Oblivion logo if anyone happens to be interested.

TIA,
Libbie

gamerchik
06-28-2007, 05:34 AM
Ahem...as you can see from my avatar, I would be VERY interested in your Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion chart!!! :cheering::cheering::cheering:

I wish I could help you with the V for Vendetta thing, but I've never charted anything before. Maybe I should learn how to do it. :??

gargoylelib
06-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Ahem...as you can see from my avatar, I would be VERY interested in your Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion chart!!! :cheering::cheering::cheering:

I wish I could help you with the V for Vendetta thing, but I've never charted anything before. Maybe I should learn how to do it. :??
I've never charted anything for knitting before either but I think with
knitters graph paper and a little patience it shouldn't be too hard, especially something that is not too complicated. I'll let you know how
it goes! :)
Libbie

carmabelle1191
06-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Knit Pro (http://www.microrevolt.org/knitPro) charts your picture for you. Hope this helps!

gargoylelib
06-29-2007, 04:01 AM
Neat site...Thanks!
Libbie

willowangel
07-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Mentioned this thread to my local comic store owner today when I was in, and somehow ended up with a commission for a V related sweater which I'll be paid for with comics lol -

Eeep!

Fi

gargoylelib
07-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Cool! Assuming you read comics :D
Libbie

gamerchik
07-04-2007, 07:43 PM
WillowAngel...are you, by chance, reading the Buffy season 8 comic???

willowangel
07-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm not, but I checked it out the other day at the store and was really interested in the storyline - I always wondered what happened next, but kind of wandered off onto firefly etc instead ;-)

Are you reading it, is it worth getting the back issues? :-)