PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

LoAnnie
07-05-2007, 05:39 PM
I just wanted to check if anyone went to see Transformers yet.
I thought it was increadible. I can't remember a lot about Transformer from the cartoons of my youth, but this was a great action-packed movie. I even think it would be OK for kids even though it was rated PG-13. I think the only reason it was rated PG-13 was for the violence, but it was only violence against robots, so there was no gore. There was no cursing, sex, nudity. There were a couple of understated jokes with an adult nature, but usually, imho, kids don't even get it. If you've seen it, let me know what you thought.

LoAnnie

Lady Violet
07-05-2007, 05:51 PM
i haven't seen it yet, but i'm definitely going to. when i first heard about it i was kind of dreading it, what with the new TMNT movie and all. i mean, do we really need to bring back all those 80's cartoons? but the trailers look really good, like it's been overhauled and updated. and how can you not like shia labeouf?

beckyrhae
07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
It was amazing!!!! LOVED IT!!! Very, very cool.

PaperGirl
07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
My 6 year old is DYING to see this...as is my 34 year old. :roflhard:

Of course, I am too...so that helps...

Kaydee
07-05-2007, 06:15 PM
I think it looks great, I can't wait to see it! (And it doesn't hurt that Josh Duhamel is so yummy!:teehee:)

sig
07-06-2007, 03:04 AM
:happydance::yay:Ohh!! I went last night and love it!!! Reminds me of soo many childhood memories... watching tv at 7a.m. on saturdays with my brother just to see transformers... !!! What a great time we had, and i think they did a great job with the movie!!!:mrgreen:

marykz
07-06-2007, 08:37 AM
thanks for the mini-review about whether it would be good for kids- my 5 year old wants to see it but I thought it would be too violent/ grownup. I have fond memories of transformers, thundercats, and all those old cartoons- can't get enough of them!!

gems3125
07-06-2007, 01:05 PM
My Younger Brother saw this and he say its AWESOME, Really Amazing with the special affects!!:happydance::happydance::cheering::hug: