PDA

View Full Version : How about a Lace Scarf Knig Along?

Quiltlady
07-06-2007, 08:54 AM
I just saw this beautiful scarf and the FREE pattern is on Knit Picks.:inlove:

http://www.knitpicks.com/Candle+Flame+Scarf_PD50465221.html

It would only be the second thing I've knit using a chart and NOT following the written directions even tho they do give those also. B

Would anyone like to give this a try with me?? I'm heading out today for the yarn.:happydance:

chrislt8
07-06-2007, 09:16 AM
Hey Quiltlady - the July monthly challenge is lace and I am doing the candle flame wrap (someone else is also doing the scarf as you are) - you might want to join us over on that KAL... It is a very pretty pattern, isn't it? Of course, if you do go over to that KAL you'll see my trials with this - nothing to do with the pattern, just me :roflhard: I'm starting over so you wouldn't be "behind" at all :lol:

Quiltlady
07-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Oh I'm sorry I guess I didn't see that. I'll look for that KA here and maybe join in. I did buy beautiful yarn today at a yarn shop in Woodstock, NY.

chrislt8
07-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Oh I'm sorry I guess I didn't see that. I'll look for that KA here and maybe join in. I did buy beautiful yarn today at a yarn shop in Woodstock, NY.
:oops:No need to be sorry!!!! I didn't mean to discourage a separate KAL for this....just thought you might want to know about the other one...:heart: