PDA

View Full Version : FO: Baby Blanket & Booties

lucky_alf2
07-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Finally done! Seems like I've been knitting this blanket forever! I made it from stash to make way for new non-baby yarn and will hopefully have someone to give it too soon. There's a small mistake in it but it was too far down to fix -- it bugs me, but hey, that's part of what makes it hand-made, right?!? I quite like the pattern and will use it again in the future.

Diamond Baby Blanket (http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patterns/babyafbh.htm) w/ Sirdar Snuggly DK & US7

auburnchick
07-10-2007, 04:59 PM
They are beautiful! I really like the diamond pattern on the blanket!

Knitabit
07-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Beautiful color & design, and beautifully worked!

:-D

AussieYank
07-10-2007, 09:30 PM
That is beautiful - and a really lovely colour. I was just looking at that pattern and thinking of doing it the other day!

LeslieRR
07-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Those are beautiful!

PamJ
07-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Wow, that turned out so great!!! I tried the patten and had some problems at the very beginning, trying to figure out the edging...how you carry on that repeat when it becomes the side border. I quicky gave up and was so disappointed! Maybe I'll try it again and pm you with a specific question when I get to that point, if you don't mind. It's such a pretty pattern, I hate to get stumped with the edging. Maybe I could do a simpler moss stitch--do you think that would look ok? You did a beautiful job!

Jan in CA
07-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Love that blanket pattern! It's gorgeous!

MerigoldinWA
07-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Your baby blanket is beautiful. Probably no one but you will notice the "wobble". My knitting guru used to say, "No one will notice that on a galloping horse." I think that meant that in use, going past fast, no one would see the mistake.

I have a new granddaughter coming so I check out all the baby FOs. Thanks for sharing.