PDA

View Full Version : Can I read it in time?!

Ronda
07-12-2007, 09:36 AM
I wasn't going to start on any new books since the new HP is coming out SOON. A few months ago, I had reserved The Friday Night Knitting Club from my library. I was apparently #16 in line. I got a call last night that it was available, so I picked it up. I'm worried I won't finish it in time though! I tend to read slowly because the only time I get to read is about 15 minutes at night before I go to sleep...

Kaydee
07-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Why not just wait and read it after HP?:shrug:

brendajos
07-12-2007, 10:10 AM
ya know what's funny is that i have a bad habit of browsing while at the midnight book parties and find books to read while i am sitting there and waiting to get my book. both times i haven't been able to start the HP book until after i have finished the book i picked up while waiting. :doh:

jjminarcik
07-12-2007, 10:14 AM
I would start it. Look at it this way, if you don't finish it in time, you can always renew it at the library. That's what I always do!

suzeeq
07-12-2007, 10:25 AM
You can't renew books that have a waiting list, at least not at any of the libraries I've ever used. And she probably only gets it for a week or so. Better finish up the library book quick, then go to HP - it doesn't have a return date on it...

Ronda
07-12-2007, 12:29 PM
I guess I'm just going to have to tell my children to leave me alone for a while so I can sit on the couch and read. My family will go into shock...:shock:

:wink:

Knitlee
07-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Three words for you: Book on Tape :thumbsup:

Ronda
07-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Don't they make "books" for iPods? I think it's a good excuse to get an iPod...