PDA

View Full Version : free patterns section problem

Misty
07-18-2007, 10:06 AM
hey there. I've been searching through the free patterns section of the site and have encountered a problem. NONE of the frugalhaus.com patterns will come up on the screen. Is it something wrong with their site?

ladyroto
07-18-2007, 10:12 AM
I just checked and I didn't have a problem viewing the pattern for the "Knitted Simple Stitch Purse". The patterns are in .pdf format. So you will need to make sure you have Acrobat Reader to view them. If you don't have it, here is where you can d/l it free of charge: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Hope this helps,
Tracy

suzeeq
07-18-2007, 10:48 AM
frugalhaus changed their site, some of the patterns are not free anymore, but they have several which are. You'll have to go to the main page and follow links to their free patterns.

kellyh57
07-18-2007, 11:24 AM
frugalhaus changed their site, some of the patterns are not free anymore, but they have several which are. You'll have to go to the main page and follow links to their free patterns.

Guess frugalhouse isn't so frugal anymore! I don't like the fact that they had a ton of free patterns that now you have to pay for. I guess I better be glad that I always save the patterns that I like instead of bookmarking! Oh well....everyone's gotta make money somehow!

Kelly

suzeeq
07-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I went to check the picture for their string market bag and the link I'd saved with the pattern didn't work. Found it.. it's only 99 cents, but still....

Jan in CA
07-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Amy knows that some of the pattern links aren't working and said she'll get to it when she can. The best thing to do for now is note what the site is and go to their main page or search google for the pattern.