PDA

View Full Version : Sock yarn sale!

threesmom
07-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Did you see this (http://www.littleknits.com/products.php?cat=99)?????

SOCK YARN SALE AT LITTLEKNITS!!

Sooooo pretty!

must....not....buy.....must....not ........

rebecca
07-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Ahhhh, yes I did! Hard to say no!!!

auburnchick
07-18-2007, 04:29 PM
I did see that, and I really want the tiger yarn, but I just can't spend the full $25 for an order. I can just see myself wearing those socks during football season!!!!

Anyone wanna work with me on that??? ;)

misstialouise
07-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Has anyone from Australia bought from LK??? I had about $55 worth of sock yarn that I desperately want, but don't want to be bamboozled with shipping!

threesmom
07-18-2007, 09:50 PM
Uhh ... Natalie? I'll go in with you ... I mean, it would only be one skein ... just one little skein!

auburnchick
07-19-2007, 08:47 AM
I'd want to order two. If you're truly game, PM me. We'll work out the details!

mwedzi
07-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Has anyone from Australia bought from LK??? I had about $55 worth of sock yarn that I desperately want, but don't want to be bamboozled with shipping!

I haven't, but I have read about Little Knits and international shipping. I understand she's pretty modest with the shipping charge. When you place your order, it will often tell you an amount that is more than what it will really cost, but that she will adjust shipping down to reflect something closer to actual postage. You should know, though, that US postage rates for int'l shipping have gone up a lot recently. I was reading about it on another forum. Anyway, if you are really interested, try emailing or calling.

GinnyG
07-19-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm in sooooooooooooooo much trouble!!!! I couldn't resist going to the site.....didn't get sock yarn but bought 11 skiens of BIG Kueryon to make a sweater jacket.............:whistle:

I did think the shipping was a bit pricey, $12.00 for 11 skeins.

cheesiesmom
07-19-2007, 01:15 PM
The gods must be telling me something (like you've got enough sock yarn). When I click on your link it say there's a problem loading the page.

Sharly
07-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Oh my!! Catch that tiger!!

bip
07-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Hypocrite Alert!!! Just a few days ago I asked DH to please stop buying fly fishing equipment...

I am really regretting that request! I know when I find myself saying" Oh, I could just have it shipped to work and he'll never know", I've crossed into Bad Partner territory.

PaperGirl
07-19-2007, 02:56 PM
I ordered from this sale on the 11th. I got 10 skiens of sock yarn, and 2 sock journals.

Im still waiting for it....:nails:

threesmom
07-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I've had that issue with them before. It stinks. Last time I was waiting on something for my swap partner, and I swear I thought it was coming by pack mule. But, the customer service has been good - in one order they accidently left out a skein, and they fixed it right away, and I even got an extra. I guess there are compromises ....

Patience, Papergirl, patience!!

threesmom
07-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Hypocrite Alert!!! Just a few days ago I asked DH to please stop buying fly fishing equipment...

I am really regretting that request! I know when I find myself saying" Oh, I could just have it shipped to work and he'll never know", I've crossed into Bad Partner territory.

Bip - how about this "Hey hun, look at these flys? And isn't that rod just marvelous?" Then go get your yarn.

I sometimes offer backrubs in return for looking the other way on a yarn purchase :teehee: