PDA

View Full Version : Lion Boucle for sale!

UnspeakableJoy
07-18-2007, 02:59 PM
I have no idea how this many skeins of Lion Boucle wound up in my stash ... I have at least 9 skeins of each color (I'm at work right now, but will update this post when I get home with the exact amounts.

From Lion's website: Bouclé is a color-rich mohair blend that combines the textural curls and loops of bouclé with easy care. 2½ oz (70 gms) / 57yd (52 m) per skein Machine Wash and Dry 79% Acrylic, 20% mohair, 1% nylon Gauge: Knit: 10 St sts and 14 rows = 4" on size 11 (8mm) needles Crochet: 8 sc and 7 rows = 4" on N-13 (9mm) hook

Colors available: Tutti Frutti, Popsicle, Parfait, and Lime Blue.

I'm asking $2/skein :) PM me if yer interested!

Thanks!

KnittingCeal
01-20-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm very interested. Not sure of shipping cost for Springdale, AR. Let me know total including total & then we can finalize. Tks

KnittingCeal
01-21-2010, 11:23 PM
Not sure I'm using this website correctly. I am very intereted in your boucle yarn. Please furnish total cost for all including shipping, then we can finalize. Tks

CLINTON
01-25-2010, 03:46 AM
hi

ya your offer is fabulous i like it but this time i cant accept your offer

thanks

White Goose Pillow (http://www.shopdownlite.com)

mismelo
01-10-2011, 02:35 PM
I have no idea how this many skeins of Lion Boucle wound up in my stash ... I have at least 9 skeins of each color (I'm at work right now, but will update this post when I get home with the exact amounts.

From Lion's website: Bouclé is a color-rich mohair blend that combines the textural curls and loops of bouclé with easy care. 2½ oz (70 gms) / 57yd (52 m) per skein Machine Wash and Dry 79% Acrylic, 20% mohair, 1% nylon Gauge: Knit: 10 St sts and 14 rows = 4" on size 11 (8mm) needles Crochet: 8 sc and 7 rows = 4" on N-13 (9mm) hook

Colors available: Tutti Frutti, Popsicle, Parfait, and Lime Blue.

I'm asking $2/skein :) PM me if yer interested!

Thanks!
Do you still have any of this yarn?

Jan in CA
01-10-2011, 02:48 PM
This post is almost 4 yrs old. Not likely they have anymore.

Is this discontinued or something? If it is and you're not on Ravelry (free to join) you can look it up there. There are a lot of people willing to sell or trade it.