PDA

View Full Version : Is Vicki Howell prego?

feministmama
07-20-2007, 12:29 AM
The last few episodes of knitty Gritty she looks like she's wearing big shirts and if she twists in just the right way she looks like she's pregnant. I looked at her blog and she said she recenly got married. Could be new marriage weight gain:shrug:

Braden
07-20-2007, 12:41 AM
Now that you mention it, she does look pregnant!

kblue
07-20-2007, 12:18 PM
you know i've noticed that too. But then again, i'm not really on top with all the NEW episodes so sometimes i'm watching re-runs (no clues how old or new they are) and she looks preggo in some of those. humm well if she is congrats to her :teehee:.

Roojaz
07-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Ya know...I've been wondering that myself! Its good to see I'm not nuts!

Roojaz

RachelG
07-20-2007, 04:13 PM
I wondered the same thing...but, hey, sometimes we just gain weight and it's not that. So I didn't jump to conclusions.

cheesiesmom
07-21-2007, 09:54 AM
I don't know! They're not running Knitty Gritty on Sat or Sun anymore and I'm not home during the week and can't record the shows (Lack of equipment and basic techno skills.) Sob!

dustinac
07-21-2007, 09:58 AM
:teehee:I don't think she is... the style right now is the shirts that make you look like you are expecting... and if you check her blog back in March/April she talked about friends expecting but not her... she recently did a wedding celebration with her friends and family and in those photos she doesn't look like it... :shrug: