View Full Version : Is Vicki Howell prego?

07-20-2007, 12:29 AM
The last few episodes of knitty Gritty she looks like she's wearing big shirts and if she twists in just the right way she looks like she's pregnant. I looked at her blog and she said she recenly got married. Could be new marriage weight gain:shrug:

07-20-2007, 12:41 AM
Now that you mention it, she does look pregnant!

07-20-2007, 12:18 PM
you know i've noticed that too. But then again, i'm not really on top with all the NEW episodes so sometimes i'm watching re-runs (no clues how old or new they are) and she looks preggo in some of those. humm well if she is congrats to her :teehee:.

07-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Ya know...I've been wondering that myself! Its good to see I'm not nuts!

07-20-2007, 04:13 PM
I wondered the same thing...but, hey, sometimes we just gain weight and it's not that. So I didn't jump to conclusions.

07-21-2007, 09:54 AM
I don't know! They're not running Knitty Gritty on Sat or Sun anymore and I'm not home during the week and can't record the shows (Lack of equipment and basic techno skills.) Sob!

07-21-2007, 09:58 AM
:teehee:I don't think she is... the style right now is the shirts that make you look like you are expecting... and if you check her blog back in March/April she talked about friends expecting but not her... she recently did a wedding celebration with her friends and family and in those photos she doesn't look like it... :shrug: