PDA

View Full Version : I have a Blog

dreamsherl
07-20-2007, 12:20 PM
I excited, gitty, and a bit nervous. I started a blog at blogspot. If you have time can you visit and let me know what you think. :shock:

http://knitwork.blogspot.com/

redheadrachel
07-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Hey, that's so awesome! I just got a blogspot a couple days ago too, so we're both new to the knitting blog world! I'll keep checking to see how it goes :D

dreamsherl
07-20-2007, 12:27 PM
Redheadrachel,

I've been to your bog a few times. It looks great.

sugarfunpouch
07-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Hi redheadrachel! :waving: dreamsherl: That's a neat blog! Maybe I'll start one, but I have to ask my dad. :)

cinnamon_girl
07-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Hi dreamsherl!
Neat start to your blog and love the shrug you made for your beautiful daughter!!
Also the Branching Out scarf looks great, I like your yarn choice. I just finished the BO in a periwinkle silky wool and I enjoyed making it. Haven't blocked it yet though.
I'll definitely check your blog for your progress.

ekgheiy
07-20-2007, 10:44 PM
I excited, gitty, and a bit nervous. I started a blog at blogspot. If you have time can you visit and let me know what you think. :shock:

http://knitwork.blogspot.com/ :happydance:Yeehaw ... welcome to blogland!!! I had a hard time getting mine started; but once I got past "blogger's block", I found it's been really quite fun.

I all too often become a bad knitter, sometimes abandoning my needles for weeks at a time; so I'm trying to use the blog as a means to keep me focused. And even if I lose a little knitting focuse, that's ok - the blog just makes me account for it more. ;)

Happy blogging ... and happy knitting too (of course!). :thumbsup:

1knitscarf
07-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Hi Sherlda,
I'm in the U.S. also. I'm glad you started your blog. Before starting my blog I'd focus on learning patterns. Now with my blog, I knit more projects per week than before. I'm sure you'll enjoy sharing tips with knitters through your blog's "comment box."