PDA

View Full Version : New Knitty patterns?

redheadrachel
07-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like knitty.com has put up two new patterns: Emerald Seas, a beautiful green summer top, and Everlasting Bagstopper, a bag that reminds me of the Saturday Market Bag... http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer07/patterns.html
Check them out - they're new, right?

Curly_Toot
07-27-2007, 12:00 AM
yup, they got posted the other day... i like the top and the bag, but i've totally got too many other things on the needles right now... everyone seems to be saying that lately!!

redheadrachel
07-27-2007, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I agree. However, I am really really loving that bag - might have to make it for myself, though I'm feeling a bit like a selfish knitter! :-( But I did hear someone once say that "Knitting is 'me time', so I knit stuff for me!" Words to live by? :thumbsup:

BostonBecca
07-27-2007, 08:45 AM
I bet they are the surprise patterns. Knitty has been keeping a couple of patterns out of the first release to release in between the issues as "bonuses" or surprises. I think it helps with the wait for the next Knitty.

Vendie
07-27-2007, 06:09 PM
That Emerald Seas tank is gorgeous! What a nice "Surprise" :teehee:

nadja la claire
07-27-2007, 08:57 PM
That Emerald Seas tank is gorgeous! What a nice "Surprise" :teehee:

I agree, I love the Emerald Sea tank.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja :knitting:

CateKnits
07-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I agree. However, I am really really loving that bag - might have to make it for myself, though I'm feeling a bit like a selfish knitter! :-( But I did hear someone once say that "Knitting is 'me time', so I knit stuff for me!" Words to live by? :thumbsup:

I said that. :teehee:
I'm planning to make that bag. I like it a little better than the Saturday Market bag, I think.

redwitch
07-27-2007, 10:53 PM
I thought they were the ones that weren't ready on time!

BostonBecca
07-28-2007, 08:01 AM
The yarn for that tank would be 46 dollars! It might be worth it though.

suzeeq
07-28-2007, 09:43 AM
I thought they were the ones that weren't ready on time!

Nope, I'm pretty sure the knitty surprises are `extras'.