PDA

View Full Version : The Soap Dish

chiricahuagal
07-29-2007, 01:41 PM
ok, I'm starting to recognize some folks here from the Soap Dish Forum (where I am mparmer but haven't posted in a really long time, but am a long time forum member!).

Own up - who else is a soaper too??

dakatzmeow
07-31-2007, 02:26 AM
that would be me, under the same name. can't wait for it to get back up with the new server.

Silver
07-31-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm an old Soap Disher too, same name. I haven't visited or posted over there in a loooooong time though. Haven't made soap in a long time either. :neutral:

feministmama
07-31-2007, 03:43 PM
What' soap dish? :??

dakatzmeow
07-31-2007, 04:47 PM
the soap dish forum. soapers, lotionmakers, chandlers, etc. gather there. i found my way here from an old sock or mitten tutorial silver posted over there.

chiricahuagal
08-01-2007, 11:07 AM
What' soap dish? :??

The Soap Dish is the soapmaking forum equivalent (in my opinion!) to the Knitting Help forum for knitters - lots of great folks who help with soapmaking questions/ideas/etc. (and a rip-roaring OT forum too :lol: )

I'm still making and selling soap but haven't been visiting the forums as frequently. I thought they were up and running on the new server already but I can't get it to load today... so I won't post the URL yet since I'm not sure it is working. You can google "soap dish forum" though if you are interested.

I just thought it was fun to see the same folks here as there!! Hello!