PDA

View Full Version : Hat One and Hat Two

nonny2t
07-30-2007, 06:05 PM
I am making sweaters and hats for my grandsons for Christmas. The hats are done, my older grandson's sweater is done except for one sleeve and the neckline and I am waiting to do the baby's until I go on vacation so I have something to take with me. The sweaters are blue and white striped for the older and the tri colored for the baby.

The blue and white is for a size 8 year old and the green, rust and honey is for a 24 month old.

nonny2t
07-30-2007, 06:06 PM
I am making sweaters and hats for my grandsons for Christmas. The hats are done, my older grandson's sweater is done except for one sleeve and the neckline and I am waiting to do the baby's until I go on vacation so I have something to take with me. The sweaters are blue and white striped for the older and the tri colored for the baby.

The blue and white is for a size 8 year old and the green, rust and honey is for a 24 month old.

****Oh and Thank you to Mimi for the suggestions she gave me for the hat topper****

redheadrachel
07-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Wow, I love both of those! I especially like the detail at the top of the first one!! Great job :thumbsup:

Jan in CA
07-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Those look fabulous!

MerigoldinWA
07-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Really nice work! Hats are so fun. I particularly like the colors on the baby's hat, the i-cords are cute too.

Mariblue
07-30-2007, 08:04 PM
I love those! They look really great. :cheering:

aprilbetty
07-30-2007, 08:58 PM
The hats are so cute! Can't wait to see the sweaters.

Slim
07-31-2007, 07:41 AM
So cute! Those boys will love wearing them.

KnittingNat
07-31-2007, 03:01 PM
I loved both of them! And the colorway for the smaller one is lovely :cheering:

dewdrops
07-31-2007, 11:37 PM
Faye, both the hats look so... cute. :heart:
The honey rust and green one has a nice color and great design. The blue and white striped one looks so cool and vibrant. :cheering:
Your grandkids are lucky!

nonny2t
08-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Faye, both the hats look so... cute. :heart:
The honey rust and green one has a nice color and great design. The blue and white striped one looks so cool and vibrant. :cheering:
Your grandkids are lucky!

Nope, I feel like I am the lucky one to have them both. I love to make stuff for them. There will come a time when it will be "Nonny, please, no more knit stuff!" For now, I can get a way with it! lol