PDA

View Full Version : i met my first KH'er!!!!!!

boyforpele13
07-31-2007, 07:25 PM
i'm terribly behind on blogging and KH and stuff, having a harder time of late squeezing fun stuff in, but I had to post to share that I met my first fellow KH'er!!!! My mom lives in Delray Beach, which is about 15 minutes from my dear Marce (a.k.a. jamadian75), and she invited me to join her at her knitting group over in Wellington last night. It was SUCH a blast! There were 14 of them, which is like HUGE compared to my knitting groups at home, and such a FUN lively bunch! Great stories, great show and tell, but best of all was meeting the wonderful and beautiful Marce, who was just as incredible in person as I expected over the year or so of online chatting and blogging together.

Anyway, here's a pic of us (please pay no attention to my fat bloated prednisone self,) I think she got better ones on her camera, mine died just as soon as I turned it on. I will post some more to flickr or something and update with the link on those, but wanted to shout out with glee about meeting her! :woot:

Hope all is well with everyone! :)

ETA: Here's the flickr set, hope to have higher quality shots soon!

http://www.flickr.com/gp/86918548@N00/F5o4p9

Samsam
07-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Cool!
Sounds like it was a blast, looks like it too!:happydance:

MerigoldinWA
07-31-2007, 08:22 PM
Sounds like a great time was had by all. Wish I could have been there. I have trouble meeting crazed, addicted knitters. :-)

Ronda
07-31-2007, 08:50 PM
:woot:Cool! Glad you guys had a great time.

PaperGirl
07-31-2007, 11:15 PM
You guys are so cute! What a fun time! :woot:

Knitting_Guy
08-01-2007, 12:05 AM
Cool

Paris2c
08-01-2007, 09:06 AM
thanks boyforpele13

Jan in CA
08-01-2007, 10:30 AM
:cheering: Glad you had a good time!

larudden
08-01-2007, 04:12 PM
OK, Sean, it says on your blog that your occupation is "rockstar superhero." Explain, please.......................

..........because I'M a rockstar superhero, and there really can only be ONE, ya' know...........................................

OK, I'LL be the rockstar and YOU'LL be the superhero, ok?

So WHERE in Tampa Bay are you?

boyforpele13
08-03-2007, 12:47 AM
thanks everyone! :) it really was a great time and i am totally adding their group to my to-do list for my trips down!

leslie, i am in st. pete, whereabouts are you, going to the fiber-in? medical transcription just sounded too boring, so i went with my alter ego, rockstar superhero. ;) maybe i can represent the XY chromosome?

and is that your pug? I used to have a pug!

Kaydee
08-03-2007, 11:05 AM
How cool! I want to meet KHers!