PDA

View Full Version : How to use the "quote" function

cecile77
08-01-2007, 06:18 PM
I've been playing around trying to use the quote function but I haven't figured out how it works. :?? Help please?

redheadrachel
08-01-2007, 06:34 PM
I always just press Quote and it lets me reply with their message in quotations.

Jan in CA
08-01-2007, 06:38 PM
I've been playing around trying to use the quote function but I haven't figured out how it works. :?? Help please?

Do you mean you want to quote like I just did here? If so then you just click on "quote" at the bottom of the msg. If you mean the little quote icon that looks like a bubble with text in it that is for quoting something else. Like I can click it and then copy and paste or type in anything I want between the tags. Like this:
My name is Jan!

cecile77
08-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Do you mean you want to quote like I just did here? If so then you just click on "quote" at the bottom of the msg. If you mean the little quote icon that looks like a bubble with text in it that is for quoting something else. Like I can click it and then copy and paste or type in anything I want between the tags. Like this:

Thanks!

dreamsherl
08-01-2007, 09:49 PM
OOOOh. I wondered about how to do that but was afraid to ask. :woohoo:

Knitting_Guy
08-02-2007, 10:01 AM
I never use the button but instead just copy the text and paste it between the word quote in brackets and the word /quote in brackets.

snowbear
08-02-2007, 11:14 AM
I never use the button but instead just copy the text and paste it between the word quote in brackets and the word /quote in brackets.

There are always more than one way to do something...:teehee: