PDA

View Full Version : Any Big Brother fans out there?

kellyh57
08-02-2007, 01:03 AM
I'll admit it, I'm a huge fan. I didn't watch the last few seasons, but for some reason, I'm all wrapped up in it this year. I wasn't going to watch it because 2 of the 3 nights I have to work, but I discovered that they replay the episodes online. That lead to the discovery of House Calls. I don't do the live feeds and I don't have Showtime, so I'm not THAT into it!

Just wondering what you all think of it.

I used to want Jen out, but she's kind of growing on me. I like how she stands up for herself and doesn't let others get her down. I'm SOOOOO sick of Amber and her crying. Please, send her home! **** gets on my nerves, but he also makes the show a little more exciting so I'm not ready to get rid of him yet. I'm sick of Kail. Nick's a hottie, so I'm not ready for him to go, but I have a feeling he'll be out tomorrow :(

Any other fans out there?

Kelly

Sweet_Thang
08-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Any other fans out there?

Kelly

My DH and I are huge fans!! When we were dating a few years ago, we would talk on the phone until BB came on; get off the phone and watch, then he'd call me back!! that's how addicted we are with the show!

I so totally agree with you about Amber. The crying is getting wayyyyy too old now. It was funny at first, but now it's just plain annoying. I like Daniele, but she needs to realize that Nick is playing her (my thoughts). ****, he adds to the show and makes it very interesting. Though, he's tangents can get old too. Kail, eh I could take her or leave her. And Jen, she's growing on me now. Though, I could do with out the Jensa shirts. :noway:

Personally I just adore Eric!! "I'd do that for a Dollar!".. :woot:

I can't wait for tonight to see who goes home. I hope that it's Kail!

Lexie

auburnchick
08-02-2007, 10:51 PM
It's a guilty pleasure here as well. I think I've watched almost every season.

Jen is annoying to me...her vanity is something to behold. But I am impressed that she never seems to say nasty things back to **** when he's calling her horrible names. However, she is very judgmental towards Daniele while being jealous of the attention she's gotten from Nick.

My favorites are Jameka and Eric. I'm rooting for Jameka to win because she seems very genuine. She appears to be trying to live out her Christian beliefs. I haven't heard her curse yet (which Amber does...along with telling lies to Nick).

**** is interesting. He wouldn't be my best friend, but I admire that he's direct (although I do not admire his method).

kellyh57
08-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Jen is annoying to me...her vanity is something to behold. But I am impressed that she never seems to say nasty things back to **** when he's calling her horrible names.

My favorites are Jameka and Eric. I'm rooting for Jameka to win because she seems very genuine. She appears to be trying to live out her Christian beliefs. I haven't heard her curse yet (which Amber does...along with telling lies to Nick).

That's why Jen is growing on me. She just sits there, takes it and walks away like nothing happened. I think she's trying to get him kicked out and is egging him on to do something against the rules. On the talk show, they were talking about how she keeps pulling out the rule book and actually showed her reading it.

I love Jameka! She's true to her word and isn't afraid to tell the others about her Christianity. That's another thing on the talk show. They're getting all upset that she's reading her Bible and talking about how God is in control of the game....oh if they only knew!

I totally agree about Amber and her "potty mouth" and lying. I didn't believe it until I saw it for myself this week. She's a handful- either crying, swearing up a storm, or lying!

Though, I could do with out the Jensa shirts. :noway:

I can't wait for tonight to see who goes home. I hope that it's Kail!

Oh yeah, those shirts are getting annoying. It was cute once or twice, but she wears one EVERY day! I thought they were told not to wear anything with writing on it. Everyone else is plain-jane!

I was really hoping for Kail to go home. Nick's so cute and hasn't backstabbed anyone, unlike Kail! Just because he didn't tell of his strategy the first week is not a reason to be voted out! Who else in their right mind would tell everyone about their alliance or whatever!

Kelly

Silver
08-04-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm a fan too. I'm not all too thrilled with this season, but I still watch because Nick was sooooo hot. Now that he's gone, I'm watching so I can get a little thrill from watching Jen get the boot. I can't stand her. What you call "standing up for herself", I see as denial, lying and smugness. Ugh. She makes me sick. Playing all dumb and innocent. Ew. I hate what she did to Jameka, but at the same time, Jameka isn't playing very smart either.

I hope **** and Danielle can work things out. But I think **** needs to grow up, lose the "cool rocker/Tommy Lee" image, and be a father. Stop trying so hard to be her friend.

Please someone make Amber stop the crying. She's a sweetheart, but all the crying is getting so old!

Can't wait til tomorrow!

msoebel
08-06-2007, 10:56 AM
So, what did everyone think about last night?

Amber is really getting on my nerves. I'm sorry...but the crying is insane. Every single time she goes into the diary room she starts again. And when Nick was asking her if she knew he was going to be put up after the Veto ceremony, she was holding on to his leg for dear life and just bawling.:?? She really annoys me. I'm still mad he got voted out.

I am still waiting for Jen to go...I just don't like how self-centered she is, nor do I like that she put up **** and Danielle against each other. I just think that was lousy and mean. And if I have to see one more "JEN" shirt, I may put out my eyes.

I am pretty perturbed that someone sent a banner over the house this week "outing" Eric. That just bites. Yes, he is lying, but it's because it's part of the BB twist...he's America's player. Do they want him to just come out and say, "I'm America's player, I am doing what the viewers tell me to do."? I am so mad that someone stupid is going to mess this up.:mad:

Misty

clb1968
08-06-2007, 04:11 PM
So, what did everyone think about last night?
I am pretty perturbed that someone sent a banner over the house this week "outing" Eric. That just bites. Yes, he is lying, but it's because it's part of the BB twist...he's America's player. Do they want him to just come out and say, "I'm America's player, I am doing what the viewers tell me to do."? I am so mad that someone stupid is going to mess this up.:mad:

Misty

So when did the banner go over the house? I sometimes check out the feeds and messages on jokerupdates.com( might not have the whole name on that site, the link is on my home computer and I am at work at cant access that site here)but did not check them out over the weekend.

Doodknitwit
08-06-2007, 05:00 PM
banner went over after the h.o.h. competition... looks like that would not be allowed. :hair: jen is too much but Amber makes me nutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:eyes: :hair:

brendajos
08-06-2007, 07:08 PM
It happens every year that someone flies a banner overhead to clue them in on something. usually it doesn't effect the game much but this one did completely screw Eric.

Well honestly America screwed Eric by not playing the game right. There was no real way he was going to get Kail out last week but yet the vote went that way and he was forced to throw in the wonky vote again.

The banner itself didn't really out him though... it just happened to be what made everything fall in place for Danielle. The truth is that they have the whole thing completely wrong as far as why the votes have gone the way they have, but it won't matter because the end result will be the same.

The only hope he as, and it is very slim, is if this "eric needs a partner" thing works and someone is voted in that will help him. Jessica won't help because she seems to already be in his corner for the most part. He needs someone who isn't already there and I don't really know who that would be.

kellyh57
08-06-2007, 07:15 PM
The thing I don't like about America's Player is that you have to vote before you've seen what goes on. This week's was awful. You had to tell him who to get nominated before you even knew who was HOH. What if America picked the HOH or his/her closest ally? There's no way he could do it. There's too much that goes on between when we vote and he has to do his task.

Kelly

brendajos
08-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Okay I have been a **** fan since the beginning. I think it is the pseudo-Tommy Lee thing he has going on but I can't take his outbursts anymore. And I can't take him calling everybody in the house liars when he is spreading stuff that isn't true in order to get what he wants. I am delighted to see that, so far, it seems that the group isn't buying into the Eric witch hunt.

Of course I haven't been watching the feed much so I don't know if that has changed.

Can you believe they do all the competitions by sunday usually so they spend the rest of the time sitting around with nothing to do? yeesh

Julie
08-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Every time I watch the show I get irritated because they really can't show ****'s rants on TV, they are so vile, so non-feed-following viewers might think he's amusing vs. being a complete bully, which he is, imho. It is getting kind of funny, though, that he keeps choosing new people to go off on. I was not a Jen fan in the beginning, but I do love how she blows him off and doesn't get emotional about his tirades. Dustin seems to handle him well too.

I love the AP twist and how it messes with the house -- I'd be rooting for Eric more if he would stop trashing everyone. It just seems over the top to me.

I've watched since season 2, and I follow the live feed recaps religiously -- but I've never gotten the feeds. I'm tempted every year, but I know it would be a compete time-suck... :out:

Doodknitwit
08-07-2007, 10:15 PM
but ya know it nevers/or rarely goes the way it is planned..
wonder what the new twist will be once Eric is gone.
**** is getting more vile by the day...

auburnchick
08-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Grrrrr...tonight's episode was so frustrating! Poor Jameka...such a touch position to be in. She's still my fav.

auburnchick
08-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Wow! Kail got ousted instead of Eric! I'm so pleased with Dustin! Way to shake things up! And then Jessica winning HOH! Too good!

Did anyone catch the blow-up between Jameka and ED at the end of the show? Sunday's show should be interesting!

Doodknitwit
08-09-2007, 09:22 PM
ED is a d--- head!!! he's crass....

rebecca
08-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Okay, I had to skip the last few posts bc I've not yet seen tonight's episode, I'm about to watch it.
I saw the BB post and had to stop and read it....I readily admit, i have been an addict since season 1!! And that was the only reality show I watched....now it's like an addiction! i love top chef, hell's kitchen, the desperate housewives of the Oc or whatever the name was! And top design....I've LOST MY MIND!!! LOL, I think that there should be a knitting/crochet/fiber reality show...bliss!

Okay, I'm for Jameka, have been since day one. I'm sorry, I'm not liking Jen because she's so very intelligent and playing so stupid! I, too, am getting tired of ****'s yelling at everyone! I was beginning to wish someone would just slap him and tell him to hush!! And, it's about time for him to .... well....GROW UP!!! LOL, he's not a rock & roll star and he's not gonna be! Could you imagine being thrown into such a show with an estranged family member?!

I'm off to watch it, LOL, on my dvr Knitty Gritty is #1 in order of importance for recording, and BB is #2, LOL, that tells a story, an odd one, though, LOL:blooby:

kellyh57
08-10-2007, 12:25 AM
I'm SO glad it was Kail. I really wanted Eric to stay and shake things up some more. I hope **** is next to go. I'm so sick of his bullying. There was a couple of episodes where I liked him and him stirring things up, but now he's just a big bully. He was the ringleader for the whole LNC and now that it's gone, he's done- hopefully. I loved how he got on Jen & Zack's good side just to get their votes.

Oh, and Amber saying she never lied. Yeah, right! They have footage of her saying she had no idea Nick was going up just hours after telling everyone that she wanted him up. I'm sure there's more, but I'm so sick of her! She needs to go! She's gone from crying to nasty mean girl now!

Kelly

brendajos
08-10-2007, 12:58 AM
I have to say this has been the best week for watching footage yet. I haven't watched nearly as much as I did the last two seasons (*sob* I miss Kaysar and Janie!)

I had no idea right up until the end who was going (I missed most of the show, eating dinner and chatting with mom.) The sentiment was going back and forth in the house all week.

Be very careful about getting too excited about Eric staying. From what I saw (again I didn't see anything but the eviction on tonight so if I am being redundant, sorry!) they believed everything they were being told about Eric but decided that it served them better to keep him. I think they will keep him around, maybe, through the evictions of **** and Danielle and that is about it. Even that isn't a certainty.

auburnchick
08-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Brenda, I totally agree with your comments about Eric. I think that's why Dustin decided to keep him. His comment to Amber was that they needed him. Of course, this was before he told her he would vote him out so she could keep her promise. That's why I just love what he did. He's playing the game...

As far as Amber, her little meltdown solidified my disgust with her. She was upset, and I would have been as well. But she handled it so poorly. The vulgarity of her speech put her at the same level as ****. Eric took it like a champ (of course he should have given what he had done).

msoebel
08-13-2007, 09:53 AM
Last night was awesome. Dh was gone in Indianapolis all week, so I taped all three episodes from this week, and we watched them one after the other. They were sooo good. Yay that Eric is still around, I like him in the house...just because I like BB's twists.

I was glad that people FINALLY got in ****'s face and told him off, but was disappointed in some of the behavior this week. Amber is BUGGING me to no end...she lies a lot and she cries over EVERYTHING. I usually like Jameka, but this week, she annoyed me as well. I understand being stressed out and making mistakes, but I think that when you are under stress, it brings out who you REALLY are. As a Christian, it frustrates me when people get on reality shows as the poster child for my faith and then proceed to be less than shining examples. Last night, she just could not stop swearing. COME ON! Pull it together. **** is so obviously trying to tick them off, so just smile and walk away and then pound a pillow. Don't let him win!

AUGH!

Misty

Silver
08-13-2007, 12:44 PM
I can not stand Eric. I know he's playing for America, but he is a lying little weasel. And he's stupid. If he had any brains at all, he'd figure by what America is telling him, that he's on the wrong team. His remark when America asked him to get Dustin nominated infuriated me. He said something along the lines of "If you'd pick a player that went along what I was doing, it would be easier to execute"... as if we're so stupid we don't know what he's doing? Um, he's playing for us. Why should we do what he wants? That should have clued him in that America doesn't like Dustin, nor his alliance, so Eric should switch sides ASAP or he's going to continually have to nominate and vote out his teammates. Moron.

I can't stand Amber either (what a big cry baby!) Or Tameka. Wow.. her tirade last night showed her true colors big time. At least **** is open about his feelings, he doesn't try to hide behind a bible. I like ****, even though he's way too harsh and a big bully. But he doesn't screw around.

I'm rooting for Danielle though. She's the only one I really like. Well, her and oddly enough, Jen. Jen is really starting to grow on me. And I NEVER thought I would say that! LOL

rebecca
08-13-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm with you Misty about Jameka and the swearing! I confess, I have been known to throw in a swear word (D_ _m_t or s__t) now and again when I get really mad, but as I've grown as a Christian that is almost never heard anymore. I am by NO MEANS perfect in any way, shape or form! We all get stressed whether Christian or whatever, but as a Christian she didn't shed the best light on her behavior...BUT, they could have completely edited her repentance and asking for forgiveness, etc.
As we know, that is the deal with these shows, they do it for the shock value which is why we are drawn in...LOL, I'm, as I said before, an 8 year BB fan!!
I have had ENOUGH of ****, I'm way surprised somebody hasn't just decked him, LOL! I can see Jen laying him out right now! With one punch! He's hard to walk away from, too, he doesn't allow it! He has quite the strategy, but I CAN'T STAND him! I did in the beginning, but no more! I'm just not sure who has my vote now, I'm with Silver, never thought I'd say it, but it may be Jen, even though last week I was upset because she was playing a "dumb" girl when in all actuality she's very intelligent, which is probablywhy she's playing the "dumb" girl...duh!
I was so upset! My dvr cut off the last 15 minutes of it when I decided to watch it last night at around 1 .... then I had to get up and go into the kitchen and finish watching it on computer at about 2 a.m.....nah, I'm not obsessed with the show or anything, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

auburnchick
08-13-2007, 06:21 PM
::::::::::::::::;sigh:::::::::::::::::::::::

Why, oh why, do we have to hear church music when Jameka comes on the screen? Come on, BB. Sheesh...

I was disappointed by Jameka, but I too have lost my patience with people. I think she'll realize that she made a mistake, but she's human.

I like Jen's reactions to the tirades, but I can't get over how judgmental she's been of Danielle. Of course, Jameka resorted to the same thing during her confrontation with **** on last night's show. I was truly sad to see that.

A small part of me is rooting for Dustin. He seems to be laying kind of low, and I really respect that he chose to vote Kail out knowing that it would help him further down the road. That's strategy.

Silver
08-13-2007, 06:30 PM
::::::::::::::::;sigh:::::::::::::::::::::::

Why, oh why, do we have to hear church music when Jameka comes on the screen? Come on, BB. Sheesh...
I know... it is kinda hokey, isn't it? :doh:

msoebel
08-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I like Dustin. I also like Danielle...but at some point she is going to have to stop relying on her dad to get her through. She has proven that she is strong enough to make it by herself (that HOH competition was brutal) but she still tends to defer to him, even when she disagrees with his decisions (Hello, Nick, anyone?)

I like Zach. I feel like he's just a big old frat boy...and while that would usually drive me nuts, he seems genuinely nice.

And I really understand what Jameka is doing...I'm not perfect either. But if you are going to go on national television and make such a big deal out of what you believe, you need to live up to those standards. Because when you don't, it makes it look like all Christians are hypocrites...

I mean really...I like ****. I don't like him in the game. He's an idiot in the game...he puts all of his cards on the table all the time. He keeps nothing back.

Jameka has an opportunity to show him what being a Christian really is...love even in the face of hate and ignorance, and she just keeps losing it and yelling at him. :gah:

Misty

auburnchick
08-15-2007, 12:45 AM
Ok, so I think I really don't care for Danielle. What a good actress she is...so dramatic!

I love ****'s confessions in the Diary Room. The one thing I've enjoyed is watching him divulge his feelings for Danielle. He seems to really care about their relationship.

Anyhow, do you think Jessica will turn on Dustin?? She looked pretty upset tonight!

brendajos
08-15-2007, 01:44 AM
well i will never understand how people who dislike and distrust Jen so much will listen to what she says and believe it so easily.

I think Dustin is screwed and it has NOTHING to do with how evil **** is going to be or whatever wheeling and dealing he will do to stick around. He is scrod because Eric keeps getting thrown under the bus by the American people. It is almost 100% certain that America will tell him to vote for **** which will solidify the cwap that Jen has said to Jessica.

I could get behind that kind of shake up if it weren't that **** has become SO unpleasant to even watch. We have seen people be rotten in seasons past but his behavior is just terrible. I can usually be amused by bad behavior but not this... it's too much.

*sigh* i still miss Kaysar, Janie, and Howie. I can really tell there isn't that group in the house that i really like because i used to fall asleep watching the feeds... now i watch the feeds when i can't fall asleep...lol

kellyh57
08-15-2007, 11:40 AM
I thought it was kind of funny when **** said he was going to make everyone hate him so they'd vote him instead of Daniele. Uh, they already hated him! He was just plain RUDE until the POV. I heard a lot more stuff was going on on the feeds that wasn't aired. What a jerk. I really hope that sealed his fate. I really don't think he thought out the fact that he could get Daniele off and he'd have to work to keep himself in after that! I really hope he gets voted out this week.

As far as the whole America's Player thing, I think it's just getting ridiculous. They voted to have him get one of his friends nominated and to give his closest friend the silent treatment. Every once in a while voting to have him do something out of character is fun, but it's just getting out of hand lately. I just wish he'd stand up and say no to some of these things. They keep saying that he can not do them, but when he goes to vote, Julie doesn't even let him talk about it. Why doesn't he vote for who he wants and keep himself in the good graces of his friends and the house?

Argh...I'm getting frustrated!

Kelly

Silver
08-15-2007, 02:20 PM
For the most part, I am at complete odds with most of you, but for what it's worth, here's my thoughts on last night's episode...

**** is so annoying. I can not believe no one has decked him yet. I nearly hit the TV myself. But I was thrilled that he won the POV and gave it to Danielle. Despite his immature outbursts, I am still rooting for him as a dad.

Jameka was way out of line taking out her anger on Danielle. Things she said were just as ignorant and mean as the things **** says. She is on the bottom of my list, just before Dustin.

I will dance a little gig of glee when Dustin finds himself evicted thanks to America's vote. Did you hear what he calls his dog???

Eric, wake up. I'm trying to like you, but you are so stupid. America hates your alliance. Switch sides now before it's too late! You willingly took on the the America's Player roll... so PLAY it!

Here's my line up on favortism:
Danielle, Jen, Zack, Eric, Jessica, ****, Amber, Jameka, Dustin.

I really don't like this season much, but I'm a BB addict. *sigh*

Julie
08-16-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm so mad at myself...I was spoiled before I got to watch tonight's episode :!!!:

You know, normally I would luuuuurve a bold, surprising eviction like tonight's...but my dislike for **** makes that impossible. It kills me that because the things that he says are so vile they can't be shown on TV, the portion of the viewing audience who only see the broadcast shows thinks that he's as tame as they show on the episodes.

I'm really surprised by how much Jen has grown on me. In the beginning I couldn't stand her and thought I'd be rooting for Danielle, but it's become quite the opposite. Jen just rolls with things, and Danielle spends waaay too much time whining to **** about how she haaaates everyone and haaaaates the house and haaaates the game. Well, dude. Then leave. Why fight to stay when you hate everything so much? :shrug:

JMHO :mrgreen:

auburnchick
08-16-2007, 11:17 PM
Wow! What a shake-up. Dustin and Amber were shocked. I like the fact that, perhaps, alliances are changing.

Sunday's show will be interesting!

ChristineDoucet
08-17-2007, 10:52 AM
I can't wait until Sunday !!!
I can just imagine what Amber and Jameka are going to say to Jessica and Eric for changing the vote
hehehehe should be interesting !!!!

brendajos
08-17-2007, 08:02 PM
i don't know... i think that if jessica wanted to really make it fun (though shady) she would completely sell out her newest alliance and disavow what happened to Dustin. :teehee:

Doodknitwit
08-17-2007, 09:01 PM
well he's there to stir.things up another day :roflhard:
as mean spirited as he seems he cuts to the chase, calls them like he sees them... :tap: can't wait till Sun!!
i'm tired of Jameka and Amber :waah:

rebecca
08-18-2007, 03:50 AM
I'm really surprised by how much Jen has grown on me. In the beginning I couldn't stand her and thought I'd be rooting for Danielle, but it's become quite the opposite. Jen just rolls with things, and Danielle spends waaay too much time whining to **** about how she haaaates everyone and haaaaates the house and haaaates the game. Well, dude. Then leave. Why fight to stay when you hate everything so much? :shrug:

JMHO :mrgreen:

I'm so with you...hated her at the beginning and she's really growing on me! **** can do all of his screaming, childlike tantrums, etc and she rolls with it....with everyone! Very good strategy, shows very little emotion and you KNOW that really bothers those that are trying to get under her skin:teehee:!
I see Silver agrees with me, surprised **** hasn't been decked, LOL!
Truthfully, I can't decide who i like, I sway every night it seems!
Not my fave season, either...but I am a BB addict....Top Chef, too!

brendajos
08-20-2007, 11:28 PM
ooooooooooh I am so glad I was watching the feeds tonight...lol. Jen was very very very bad tonight!! I can't help but hope the producers don't fix it either because I have a feeling it will REALLY make things in the house interesting if they don't. :teehee:

brendajos
08-21-2007, 01:02 AM
meh... Big Brother fixed it....bah! But the fall out is going to be pretty ugly for the next few days. heh

auburnchick
08-21-2007, 10:03 AM
What did she do?????????

brendajos
08-21-2007, 06:43 PM
I will tell you after tonight's show if you really want to know. I don't want to give anything away until at least after tonight's show. They may even show it tonight though I would guess it will be thursday's episode.

Sanibelle
08-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Brenda -

I don't have the feeds but I do read some of the boards that give you a play by play of the feeds. I cannot beleive she did that either.... this will certainly make this week interesting.

auburnchick
08-21-2007, 08:03 PM
I tend to, from time to time, read the boards as well, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise of nominations, so I haven't peeked. Plus, work and school are keeping me so busy that I barely have time to troll through here.

auburnchick
08-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Ok...so what gives with Jen??????

kellyh57
08-22-2007, 12:49 AM
Possible Spoiler (since they can use it Thursday):

All I know is she was eating real food (even though she's on slop) and did something to ****'s cigarettes. She apparently "knew" she was going home so she was breaking rules because she didn't care anymore. I caught the tail end of the conversation on Housecalls this afternoon, but I don't know much more. I think there's probably more, but we'll see if anyone else can fill us in!

Kelly

brendajos
08-22-2007, 07:32 AM
*****spoiler alert*****

Okay... when I wandered into the feeds that night they had already had the POV ceremony and Danielle and Amber were already gone on their trip.

Everybody was hanging out outside except Jen who was sort of all over the place. They all seemed to be thinking that she was getting ready to walk out of the house because "she could make more money in one day modeling than she would make sitting around in the jury house." She appeared to be packing though she had several days before she was leaving.

The next thing you saw was her in the storage room with 4 cartons of ****'s cigarettes crushing them and pouring bleach on them. Apparently it was all of them he had except the pack he was smoking. She got called into the jury room.

**** went to investigate to see what she was doing. Went looking for her in the house then went looking to see if any of her clothes and toiletries were in the house. Nothing around. Somehow he thought to go check his cigarettes. apparently she did this before but only got a carton or a few packs? He thought she just hid them so he and Jameka went looking for them as well as Jen's clothes. Found her clothes and started taking them up to the HOH room to hide them. The producers told him he could hide, but not destroy her stuff.

Eventually she came out of the diary room and it was clear she had been crying. Of course he was making fun of her for this. She said she was upset because she had asked before entering the house if she could destroy cigarettes and they told her yes but then they went and gave **** more cigarettes. They ended up giving him back three cartons of them.

THEN she decided to start eating real food since she felt that she was leaving anyway so what was the point of staying on slop. At some point she mentioned that since she was eating she was automatically getting a penalty nomination for next week and she couldn't play in the HOH or POV competitions. Said it right in front of Jameka and then pretended to be surprised when someone pointed out that she was very nicely throwing Jameka under the bus to try to stay for another week. It was clear after she said it that everybody kind of had a light bulb go off when they realized the logic in keeping her another week and sending Jameka home.

It SEEEEMS unlikely they will fall for it but who really knows. I didn't see much strategizing going on last night. They were still waiting for Danielle and Amber to come back when I fell asleep.

And that's all i got! ;)

auburnchick
08-22-2007, 08:33 AM
Wow! She has a lot of nerve. Sometimes I do not like they way the producers present the show. Too many good things get left out.

Thanks!!

Silver
08-22-2007, 10:53 AM
I think they will cover this on Thursday's show. There wasn't enough coverage about her nomination last night, so they probably do it Thurs. I'd be surprised if they don't cover her outbursts seeing how they like to show controversy.

I saw the ciggy incident on YouTube. I don't usually watch because I don't like spoilers, but this one got the better of me. Well, that sends me right back to not liking her. What a childish display, but at least it was done against the other child in the house, ****.

I don't know who I'm rooting for anymore. They're all a bunch of flakes. What a crazy season this is. I miss Howie.

Julie
08-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Here's what I don't get...the HGs are all going on and on about how Jen has compromised the "integrity of the game" like it's soooo sacred, and she's committed some unbelievably offensive act. But for weeks, this group of grown people has stood by and watched **** berate Jen, follow her around calling her names they can't even bleep on TV, detailing the sexual violence he wishes he could perpetrate on her in vivid detail. They all sit and watch and don't lift a finger to discourage **** or defend Jen. And this was all *before* she took his cigarettes.

Seriously, it makes me sick to my stomach. It's like a creepy experiment in mob mentality, and I want to look away but I can't. I just cannot wrap my mind around the fact that these seemingly normal people just stand by and watch another human being get demeaned like that.
To hear them talking about the integrity of the game is a huge joke to me.

The thing about the cigarettes -- Jen has said over and over that BB told her that taking them was allowed. Both she and **** have been very interested in exactly how far they could go without getting in "real" trouble in the house, getting clarification for the DR (such as ****'s example that he can HIDE Jen's clothes but not DESTROY them.) So that's what set her off, I believe, was that they told her it was allowable (and she'd destroyed some before and they didn't stop her nor did she get in trouble) and then they turned around and said that it wasn't. And they bought **** new cigarettes to replace the ones that she bleached. Because they're scared of him. :roflhard:

Again, jmho... :)

auburnchick
08-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Loved, loved, loved tonight's show!!!!!

The Jenster is GONE!!!

I cracked up when they showed what she did! What a 'tude that one copped too! The HGs were so happy afterward!

::::::::::::::::::::contented sigh of relief:::::::::::::::::::

Doodknitwit
08-23-2007, 09:47 PM
jen finally gone... she's weird!! nervy trashing Ed's weeds...
wonder who's next out the door..
wonder hoe Danielle & Amber did on game show..:blooby:

auburnchick
08-24-2007, 08:43 AM
I think that what I found most odd was the way she went after ****'s cigarette -- that he was smoking! I mean, to get in someone's personal space and try to rip the cigarette out of their hands...while they are smoking it...just because you're "annoyed" that they are smoking! And then to get mad when she got burned?! She asked for it. In this incident, I was totally on ****'s side. She's very lucky he didn't deck her.

She has to be one of the strangest girls that has been on that show. She seemed very aloof and very spacey, even though she's supposed to quite smart. What a strange bird indeed!

Silver
08-24-2007, 09:03 AM
I really think Jen is the type of person who could kill someone and get away with it. She's scary, a little psycho AND smart. Bad combination. Kinda a Fatal Attraction kind of person.

I was so happy to see her get kicked out, but it was so weird and uncomfortable. Her stupid little laugh and the bimbo-ish way she talks is just so annoying! She's creepy. Too bad she's so pretty... she's going to mess up some guy's life.

I can't wait to see Power of 10 with Amber & Danielle. I know Amber is going to have a rough time when they start using big "grown-up" words.

msoebel
08-24-2007, 10:43 AM
I know Amber is going to have a rough time when they start using big "grown-up" words.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:roflhard:

When she started crying AGAIN on Thursday, I was upstairs watching and giving dd a bath, and dh was downstairs watching. We both yelled at the TV at the same time. "STOP CRYING!!!!!!!!"

There's no crying in baseball, and there really shouldn't be anymore crying on this show. I am about to head to LA and slap the girl myself.

Misty

Silver
08-24-2007, 11:43 AM
LOL! I know, she is quite the crier! However last night, DH made a keen observation. After they played Amber's sweet little farewell message to Jen, DH said "She didn't mean it, because she didn't cry." :roflhard:

kellyh57
08-24-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm confused. All she got for all of her eating was a penalty vote? That is SO not fair! If I were Jameka, I would've gone right along with her for one measly vote!

One of the update sites (can't remember which) was saying that she was going to be nominated next week along with the other 2 nominees, not be eligible for HOH or POV contests, and have a penalty vote at that time. They said that the house was thinking about voting out Jameka and just waiting until next week for Jen just to make her more miserable and they KNEW she'd have to go home no matter what anyway. Either this site was wrong or they just decided to not show that part.

Did she ever find her clothes? I read she found one bag, but they never showed that either. I'm getting really sick of these shows showing the same thing over and over. They really don't need to waste the first 5 minutes rehashing the last few shows and then show Amber and Daniele in the DR learning about their trip yet again! Ugh. Just show us new stuff!!!

Kelly

Julie
08-24-2007, 03:02 PM
Kelly, that's the way it went down, from what I understand.

And man, did you ever think they'd find someone to put in the house who would cry more than Bunky? :roflhard:

auburnchick
08-24-2007, 04:47 PM
LOL! I know, she is quite the crier! However last night, DH made a keen observation. After they played Amber's sweet little farewell message to Jen, DH said "She didn't mean it, because she didn't cry." :roflhard:

And you know what? Her face looked like she had been crying. I'll bet she had done the farewell message to Jameka before she recorded Jen's. Her face looked swollen during her message, but she didn't have any tears.

BTW, I do not think Jen is pretty. I think that her inside ugliness made her outside ugly as well. Sure, her hair is pretty, and she has a cute figure, but her face is just not good looking. Her face radiates her aloof attitude.

auburnchick
08-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Kelly, that's the way it went down, from what I understand.

And man, did you ever think they'd find someone to put in the house who would cry more than Bunky? :roflhard:

The difference is that Bunky was a cutie when he did it. His face did not contort in the manner that Amber's does. Granted, I'm not the most gorgeous crier, but some people can carry it off better than others.

Poor Amber. My mom used to tell me I wore my feelings on my sleeve. Amber wears them on her sleeves, her pant legs, etc...

brendajos
08-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Jen said that she was getting an automatic nomination next week and no chance to get herself off the block. It was pretty clear she was looking for an option to give them to not vote her out this week. After she said it, they all were clearly looking at each other with a "hmmmm" kind of look on their face. I think they kind of decided that couldn't let her "cheat" her way off the block again. (If you think of all the times she got herself of the block you will realize it had very little to do with her own abilities.)

Doodknitwit
08-25-2007, 10:37 PM
what did Jen mean when she said I can't go to the sequester house, I'll die... was she the first one there... maybe she's afrisd dto be alone with herself...:roflhard:
and they call **** evil.....:psst:

auburnchick
08-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Maybe she didn't want to be by herself? Maybe she did and dreaded when the other evictees would join her? Who knows...strange birdie...

brendajos
08-25-2007, 11:18 PM
No Dustin is there already. She said she could make more money in one modeling job than she would make in the time she spends in the sequester house.

remember that at this point she has something like 4 weeks or so that she is stuck there with no real point other than that final vote. borrrrrrrrrrring.

auburnchick
08-25-2007, 11:31 PM
That's right. I forgot about Dustin. I think she's doing this for attention, once again. If she doesn't go to the house, she'll get more interviews, yada, yada, yada.

What poor sportsmanship. She signed up for this. If it wasn't about the money, then why not go and at least have a say in who does win? Grrrrrr...

brendajos
08-26-2007, 12:00 AM
i agree... Just wondering what a house with nothing to do would be like with her and **** in it. oy

auburnchick
08-26-2007, 12:21 PM
I hope they have maid service!

:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

Silver
08-26-2007, 04:14 PM
what did Jen mean when she said I can't go to the sequester house, I'll die...
I think she means she'll die because she won't be on camera 24/7 and will not get any attention.

It's funny how Big Brother got us to start liking her, then she had to go and show her true colors again. Yep, I hate her again. :!!!:

brendajos
08-26-2007, 05:27 PM
I wish that Big Brother was more like it was in the beginning. They had to earn the right to the hot tub or swimming pool. They had to hand wash their clothes and i believe they had to earn dryer time too. They could only bring into the house one bag full of stuff... now it is more like real world where they bring in a bag and apparently have everything else shipped. They have never had a season without "America's Choice." Seems weird that the house guests haven't shown any suspicion of not having any this year.

Now they are done with all of their weekly competitions by saturday night it seems. The rest of the week is spent sitting around looking for things to do. Since Jen left everybody SEEEEMS to be getting along fairly well so there is no real entertainment in the house.

I miss Kaysar, Janie, and Howie.... ;)

auburnchick
08-26-2007, 07:47 PM
I would love to have nothing better to do than sit around and talk. Wonder if they would let you bring knitting needles into the house. ;)

Oh well, maybe tonight will be interesting. At least we don't have to look at any more "Jen-whatever" shirts and shorts. :ick:

kellyh57
08-26-2007, 08:41 PM
I wish that Big Brother was more like it was in the beginning. They had to earn the right to the hot tub or swimming pool. They had to hand wash their clothes and i believe they had to earn dryer time too. They could only bring into the house one bag full of stuff... now it is more like real world where they bring in a bag and apparently have everything else shipped.

I was just thinking the same thing the other day! I thought maybe I missesd a show where they earned all the "luxuries." They used to have them like every week, didn't they? I remember them earning exercise equipment one year. Hey, at least they are doing the clothing challenge this year! (I think it causes riffs though.) I like the food challenges when they get certain foods and only those foods. Those are always really funny to see what they have to come up with meals with!

Kelly

Julie
08-27-2007, 09:22 AM
Okay...I'm pretty irritated that the AP vote wasn't whether Eric should use the veto or not...if he's our player, shouldn't we get to decide that??

And the AP question they did put up was so lame, given that he already kissed Jessica on Saturday night...

:tap:

auburnchick
08-27-2007, 09:27 AM
Well, I was actually thinking it would be funny if voters said that he had to kiss ED. That was my first thought!

Boy was Eric squirming too when talk of his girlfriend surfaced! I think that he and Jessica make a cute couple, but not if he's already got a girl. What are people thinking when they enter that house???? Grief!

stagebear
08-27-2007, 12:34 PM
america's choice couldnt be about the veto because the veto competition hasnt aired yet

Julie
08-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Ohhhhh, right. :doh:

Eric won it, tho, and darn it, he's America's Player, we should be able to tell him to use it! :verysad:

brendajos
08-27-2007, 07:24 PM
lol nice spoiler w/o a warning there! :teehee:

Julie
08-27-2007, 07:41 PM
:oops:

auburnchick
08-27-2007, 09:12 PM
:hug:

Yeah, I kinda caught that too. It's okay though. ;)

msoebel
08-30-2007, 10:46 AM
It's Thursday! We get to watch again tonight. It's so funny that we all complain, but really, we watch it so religiously.

I laughed so hard when Eric kissed Jessica and she said, "FINALLY!"

And then again when Eric was supposed to kiss Jess for his weekly task and gave her the most pathetic little peck and got the "barely" completed check.

I am mildly disgusted that Eric didn't use the veto to get Zach off the block. I am sure he will go home this week and that is a SHAME. He's the only one who doesn't annoy. I understand Eric's reasoning...two weeks in a row, Amber has been on the block, so America must want her to go home (and we do! WE DO!) but there is too great a risk that Zach will suffer, and really, wouldn't it be fun to shake things up AGAIN? Who is going to beat **** and Daniele in the final 4? They are fierce competitors and really play hard. If one doesn't go soon, it's going to be Daniele walking home with all the money. (I doubt she will share with good old dad!).

Oh, why, oh why, do I care?!?!?!?

Misty

brendajos
08-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Yeah i think that moment may be the deciding factor on who wins the game but i do like that he has taken the "america's player" thing to heart.

I do wonder when they are going to tell the other players about the "america's player" thing. I do hope, for his sake, that they wait until after the final vote if he does get to the final two. If I were playing i would be inclined to vote against him if i knew that he was playing as america's player.

I do think that the final four SHOULD be ****, Danielle, Eric, and Jessica for the fact that they have actually been playing the game. The other three have pretty much just been floating through. It would really suck if one of them won, even if they are somewhat likeable.

I was pretty ticked at Amber saying that Eric was evil though for not using the veto. She wouldn't have liked how he used it if he did either. wench!

Julie
08-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Yeah, I wanted to like Amber in the beginning, but I'm over that.

One of the recappers at HT (behoppy) posted this, which I thought was hilarious:
Amber 8/28/08:"I don't have it in me to do **ed up things to people. I literally don't know how to do that."

Amber 8/27/08:"I tried to run over my boyfriend with my car, I keyed his truck, I threw rocks at his windows."

Amber 8/28/08:"I like Eric, I really do, he's a good guy. I think Eric is a good person, I think he's very smart."

Amber after POV ceremony Sunday:"Eric is power hungry, Eric has no soul, he is empty inside.":roflhard:

Silver
08-30-2007, 02:10 PM
Zach has no business being there anymore. He doesn't play the game, he hasn't won anything, he rolls over and does what anyone wants of him, he has absolutely ZERO strategy, zero personality, and looks better in a bunny suit than his own clothes. :???:

But, I hope Amber goes home tonight. I'm soooo over her crying and praying all the freaking time. :doh:

I too think the final four should be Eric, Jessica, **** and Danielle. D&D are the best players in the house, but if any of them win, I'll be satisfied. I would actually love to see **** win it and see what he does with it... I think he would split it with Danielle, even though she wouldn't do the same for him.

I won't get to see tonight's episode until tomorrow though. It's being preempted by a football game, and won't be on until 2am. Thank goodness for DVRs.

auburnchick
08-30-2007, 02:20 PM
I thought Tuesday's show was a bit slow. I would have loved to see Eric use the veto Zach just to make things interesting. It wouldn't have hurt the Amber nomination but would have gotten **** and Daniele fired up. Of course, half the show would have been muted because of ****'s rants.

I am tired of Amber. She is doing the exact same thing that Jen did...judging others while believing herself innocent. Grrrr... I cannot stand two-faced people. If I don't like you, you know it. Period.

Did anyone watch the Power of 10 show with Daniele and Amber? Did you hear Drew ask Amber something like, "How does it feel to be under so much scrutiny in the house?" And she answered something like, "I don't know what that word means," and Drew had to explain, and she still didn't really get it.

:whoosh:

And on one of the shows right before, they showed her asking people what various words meant. Even Daniele was scratching her head. The poor dear. I truly feel bad for her.

Ok...one more thing (sorry...I'm long-winded today) is this. I really don't know who to root for anymore. I'm thinking I want Jessica to win. Daniele strikes me as a robot. She seems to lack any empathy for others, including her own father. The only time she shows genuine feeling is toward Nick. But there's just something about her that seems very superficial. I would rather her dad win than her. But Jessica, who I didn't like at first, has really grown on me. And I like Eric. He seems smart.

So, we'll talk after tonight's show!!! :teehee:

kellyh57
08-30-2007, 03:31 PM
I don't think Daniele is really playing the game either. She just does what **** wants her to do. But, she's actually winning things. Amber, Jameka, and Zach are just playing along and making promises to the power holder each week. I can't believe Zach is still in the house this long with no friends or allies in the house!

I think Eric is throwing the HOH's so he doesn't have to do what America wants him to do. At least he can win POV and not have to do what we tell him to! I'm just ready for the whole AP to be done. I think it's gone on long enough and it could really hurt him now.

Kelly

Doodknitwit
08-30-2007, 04:22 PM
yes Amber's crying and praying to win...very tiring..:eyes:

auburnchick
08-30-2007, 08:58 PM
She's outta there! Yeah! :cheering:

The poor girl has blinders on. Her comments to Julie were kind of unbelievable. I just do not think she has a clue about life. Poor, lost dear.

Doodknitwit
08-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Auburnchick!! you are right.. the gates are down, the lights are flashing.. but there's no train coming down the track...:eyes: :whoosh:

The HOH competition was grueling... with the slick surface...

auburnchick
08-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Auburnchick!! you are right.. the gates are down, the lights are flashing.. but there's no train coming down the track...:eyes: :whoosh:

Silver
08-31-2007, 08:57 AM
Wow.. when Amber was talking with Julie, I couldn't believe the things she was saying! Was she talking about herself? She's so clueless! I feel bad for her, but let this be a lesson kids, drugs are BAD! They totally screw up your brain! :zombie:

auburnchick
08-31-2007, 06:07 PM
Do you really think it was the drugs?? I have a sneaky suspicion that she wasn't all there before. I still feel bad for her.

Silver
08-31-2007, 06:10 PM
Maybe so, but the drugs sure didn't help! lol

msoebel
09-04-2007, 11:45 AM
This will sound just awful, but I couldn't believe that she thinks she will be a model or a motivational speaker or an actress. She cried for a summer...it's not exactly something that is marketable.

Misty

auburnchick
09-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Moving on...

What'd you think about Sunday's show?? Can you believe I did not go out to dinner with the soccer parents (went to a tournament) so I could order room service and watch the show at the hotel? :teehee:

Think Eric will find a way to get Jessica off the block? Zach is such a wildcard!

knitqueen
09-04-2007, 01:06 PM
I wonder if Zach is actually hoping to backdoor Eric. Didn't he say that once last week sometime....that given the chance to backdoor Eric, he would? Should be interesting tonight.

auburnchick
09-04-2007, 02:14 PM
Yes, that was my thought as well. Didn't he propose that plan to **** before **** outed him?

Silver
09-04-2007, 02:50 PM
I REALLY think he needs to keep the nominations the way they are. Jameka needs to go, but only because no one stands a chance with her in the final two. She's a really sweet person even if she's had her moments of weakness. I mean, she hasn't hit **** yet, so you know she's a nice person. lol

And about Amber.. an inspirational speaker? Wouldn't she need to know big words to do that? You know, like "inspirational"? :teehee:

brendajos
09-04-2007, 02:51 PM
lalalalalalalala

auburnchick
09-04-2007, 05:26 PM
:roflhard::roflhard:

auburnchick
09-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Okay, fellow BB fans...who's going home??? I think a good point was made last night about Jameka not being able to compete for HOH, so they would vote out Jessica and then only have to compete against Eric for HOH. Poor Jess...you could see her regret about Amber's ousting. I really think she blames Eric too. She is going to be livid when she finds out he's America's Player!

knitqueen
09-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Unfortunately, I think it will be Jessica.

auburnchick
09-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Yes, I fear that as well. I've grown to like her too. Much more so than the first couple of episodes.

Julie
09-05-2007, 01:29 PM
SPOILER ALERT

(highlight the text to read it...cool trick ;)

Yeah, looks like it will be Jess. They are lying to her though, and Eric too -- telling them they are voting out Jameka. But Dani slipped up yesterday while talking with Jess about the HOH competition. She said something about that there will only be 3 people competing for HOH on Thursday. Jess called her on it, and Eric did too, but she totally backtracked. Later, talking to **** she said she felt bad about lying to them.

Silver
09-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks Julie. I didn't read the spoiler, but I love how you kept it discreet. :)

I think Jessica is going home, although either/or would be a good move. Both will be tough to beat in the final two. I feel for Eric though, he's going to take this sooooo hard. I almost don't want to watch a grown man cry. :teehee:

Am I the only one that gets the feeling this a real romance for Eric and only a showmance for Jessica? Her body language seems really cold.

auburnchick
09-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Ok...I'll admit that I'm dumb! I didn't understand what you meant until Silver posted her comment. :doh:

I finally figured it out!

I do not think that Daniele, if she makes it to the top two, will win. I hope that people in the house compare notes and figure out how much she has lied to everyone. :ick:

kellyh57
09-06-2007, 05:08 PM
I do not think that Daniele, if she makes it to the top two, will win. I hope that people in the house compare notes and figure out how much she has lied to everyone. :ick:

Besides that, she's Daddy's little puppet! I would LOVE to see her do something that Daddy said no to. Argh! I'm so sick of her telling everyone how she doesn't do what he tells her and all that, but yet, she's right back to him and listens to every word he says and believes it!

Kelly

Julie
09-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Here's what I'm confused about: is there going to be a final two, or a final three?

Two will go home tonight (double eviction) leaving four.
One will go home on Sept. 13, leaving three.
Sept. 18 is the finale.

For the life of me, I can't remember -- does the final HOH (9/13) evict the 3rd place person right away?

auburnchick
09-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Yes, the final HOH basically decides who they sit with. That's why that last competition is the most important one.

As far as Daniele, I am tired of the way she whines about her dad (in that really whiny voice) to the other HG, but then she's nice to him but then she fights with him. She is extremely immature, but she is only 21, so she has a lot of life lessons to learn.

I've got to say one thing about ED...he seems to truly care about her. Granted, I'm sure he's not been the model father figure, but I think he regrets that now. He's got such a tough exterior, but I think he's got a soft heart toward his children.

auburnchick
09-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Tonight's episode...

:passedout:

:waah:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::sigh:::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::

kellyh57
09-06-2007, 11:56 PM
Now, if only Zach or Jameka will send D&D home next week. I just wish Zach & Jamkea knew all the lies they told Eric & Jessica. I'm sick of them!!!!!!

kelly

Silver
09-07-2007, 07:34 AM
Heehee.. I must be like one of the only D&D fans. I'm totally rooting for them and was thrilled with last night's show.

Sure, they've lied to everyone, but they're playing a game where lies are a big part of strategy. They're the only "team" left! You have to give them credit for playing so well together, even if **** is a big butt head and Daniele is a conniving little brat. But hey, where's the love?

msoebel
09-07-2007, 10:22 AM
As far as Daniele, I am tired of the way she whines about her dad (in that really whiny voice) to the other HG, but then she's nice to him but then she fights with him. She is extremely immature, but she is only 21, so she has a lot of life lessons to learn.

Actually, she's not even that. The day her dad showed up in the house, she pulled him aside and told him that she had told everyone she was 21, and she would appreciate it if he didn't tell anyone she wasn't yet.

I am so sad that Eric and Jessica left the house last night. D&D are going on to the final two...there is no way they won't. Jameka and Zach haven't been terribly strong competitors so far.

So, Daniele gets the money.

Misty

Julie
09-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Actually she is 21...she celebrated her birthday in the house. So now everyone else thinks she's 22. :teehee:

knitqueen
09-07-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm so bummed -- I was going to the big brother site there at www.cbs.com to see if they explain the rules regarding the veto (I'm never quite sure if the person who HAS the veto is safe....meaning if Zach had used the veto, could he himself have been put on the block as a result of him using it?), I couldn't find any rules but started reading some of the comments on there and I ACCIDENTALLY READ WHO WINS THE NEXT HOH!!!!! :doh: Right there, on the official site. So beware, if you click on the houseguests photos and start reading the comments for each of them you will probably read some spoilers.

I was sad that Eric & Jessica were voted out. I don't know who to cheer for now...I guess D&D because I'm not particularly fond of Zach or Jameka:shrug:

msoebel
09-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Actually she is 21...she celebrated her birthday in the house. So now everyone else thinks she's 22. :teehee:

Phooey...that must've been one of the 2 episodes I missed!!!!

Misty

stagebear
09-08-2007, 12:01 AM
danielle did celebrate her b-day in the house, but they didnt really show it.

as far as i understand, if someone uses the veto on someone else, they cannot be put up as the replacement nominee.

Julie
09-08-2007, 10:06 AM
KQ, I hate it when that happens!! 9When I'm trying not to be spoiled about something)

I'm not going to post any spoilers, but I just have to say, Sunday's show is going to be a good one!!

auburnchick
09-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Loved the show tonight!!!!!!!!

I just cannot stand Daniele!!!! She is just so mean. I could never be friends with her because she seems very two-faced.

Grrrr!!!!!

Anyhow, kudos to Zach!!!!!!

Julie
09-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Yeah. Wow. She's a real piece of work.

msoebel
09-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Did anyone else do a little jig when **** and danielle were put up against each other? I screamed out (I admit, I talk to my TV) "FINALLY!" I am so happy! Now, Zach and Jameka just have to get POV and it's all good!

I love that Zach looked them in the eyes and told them that he played chess by himself for a month, ate by himself, and he cannot believe that they are pretending to be his friends now.

**** told Eric and Jessica last week, "It's just a game"...guess he doesn't really believe that.

Misty

Julie
09-10-2007, 10:57 AM
I only wish that Zach had wised up a little sooner. If he had used the veto on Thursday night, **** would have had no choice but to put Danielle up and she would be gone.

He said he didn't do that, though, because he didn't trust Eric. Which does make sense...but still. Eric never won anything!

Silver
09-10-2007, 01:55 PM
I love that Zach looked them in the eyes and told them that he played chess by himself for a month, ate by himself, and he cannot believe that they are pretending to be his friends now.
I did like that about Zach and he kinda opened my eyes to his "game play". Maybe he was lying low the whole time with an agenda, but he looked like a floater. The jury isn't going to give the money to a floater.

I don't really care who wins though. But the curiosity in me would love to see what **** would do with the money... would he split it with Dani? :think:

auburnchick
09-10-2007, 08:57 PM
When Zach was talking about how much time he spent alone, I felt really bad for him. It was quite sad. And then when he talked about his game, I watched Daniele's face...it was so disrespectful.

I can't wait for tomorrow night's show!

brendajos
09-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Here's the thing I never really understood... and it might be that it took me so long to get in to this season that I just didn't watch the feeds enough. I never understood why everybody in the house seemed to hate Zach so much. They all found him to be so offensive but I don't think we ever really saw that behavior, beyond just some general oafishness. Nothing offensive that I saw though. I found him to be a non-entity most of the season but felt really bad for him last night. I LOVE that he said it to Danielle. Sadly it won't do him much good I fear but still. She clearly has gotten to the point, now that Eric and Jessica are gone, that she finds the rest of the house to be a waste of her time. She and **** both are that way. Of course she has gone through the whole season crying and whining about how much she hates them ALL (including her dad.)

I never could see wanting Zach or Jameka to win but I have come to just find D&D to be hideous. I liked **** at the beginning (yeah I think it is that whole Tommy Lee thing he has going on there...lol) but just the game play as of late has annoyed me. I would dig on them being all shady and such if they weren't pissed off and full of indignation every time someone double crossed the.

I am always befuddled by ANYBODY on that show who complains about how much someone has lied to people.

and btw... What's up with not seeing what's going on in the Jury House this season? I like seeing what's going on there and seeing what they may be talking about! hmph! ;)

kellyh57
09-11-2007, 12:38 AM
and btw... What's up with not seeing what's going on in the Jury House this season? I like seeing what's going on there and seeing what they may be talking about! hmph! ;)

I read somewhere that CBS wasn't going to show it this year so people couldn't find them. Apparently either last year or the year before, they showed so many scenes there, that fans were hanging out outside of it so they wanted to avoid that. They are speculating that maybe the evictees are being held in separate hotels even to keep them sequestered. I wish I had listened more closely to Julie when the HGs are evicted to see if she said "jury house" or anything along that line. They are thinking that they will show the "house" or wherever they are on the final night, but not before....

Did you know that they aren't allowing any media contact with them now either. Apparently someone said something to Jen and now they aren't letting any media contact, other than Julie's 5 minutes on eviction night.

Kelly

Silver
09-11-2007, 07:33 AM
I did notice that when Eric was evicted he never said anything like "at least I'll get to see Jessica again", which I thought was really weird. I don't recall anyone ever saying how they didn't want to "be in the house with so-and-so". Jen only said she didn't want to be sequestered. And come to think of it, I don't recall the term "Jury House" ever being said. Now that you mention the hotel sequestering, it all makes sense.

I think it's probably better for the end game play anyway. Because the evictees can't sit around and bad mouth the HGs together. I'm sure they're being shown what's going on in the house, but if they're watching on their own, they can each come to their own conclusions and pick the winner unbiased.

stagebear
09-11-2007, 10:57 AM
julie did make a comment to eric (it was one of the last things she said) about "jessica will be there"

knitqueen
09-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Didn't Eric say something like "I'll see her again in about 20 minutes anyways"?

kellyh57
09-11-2007, 12:10 PM
julie did make a comment to eric (it was one of the last things she said) about "jessica will be there"

Okay. I read the article this weekend after the show and really wanted to go back and see what was said. I know I could watch it online, but it's such a pain! They must be just not showing it to keep it a secret.

Kelly

stagebear
09-11-2007, 12:14 PM
another rumor is that jen didnt go, so thats why they're not showing anything

Silver
09-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Didn't Eric say something like "I'll see her again in about 20 minutes anyways"?
Ohhhh yeah!! I do remember that now. You're right. :thumbsup:

Julie
09-11-2007, 05:09 PM
I read somewhere that they'll only be showing the jury house once -- I'm guessing tonight -- which is a bummer because I always enjoyed seeing the evicted HG's reactions to the newest evictee. :teehee:

Here's what I don't understand -- why is everyone so down on floaters?? I think floating can be a valid strategy :shrug:

Lisa_H-Town
09-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Read somewhere -- I think Jokers... that they were in a Hotel at first, because of the Hurricanes threatening Mexico....

I am so disgusted w/ the DD's that, I haven't even been checking in on the live feed updates like I usually do.... can't even work up the enthusiasm for tonite.... Ugh!

And am very disappointed how America messed Eric up soooo bad... and now America gets his vote as well....

rebecca
09-11-2007, 09:01 PM
I read somewhere that they'll only be showing the jury house once -- I'm guessing tonight -- which is a bummer because I always enjoyed seeing the evicted HG's reactions to the newest evictee. :teehee:

Here's what I don't understand -- why is everyone so down on floaters?? I think floating can be a valid strategy :shrug:

DITTO & DITTO!!

LOL, I did really lol when I read what bren wrote about the HGs complaining about the others' lying...well duh:doh: Yeah, Let's go on BB9 next year and tell the truth! I also agree with you about Zach, Bren.....who I now hope will win!
So...any predictions?! It's about to begin, but I will dvr it and watch later w/o commercials and after I finish a couple of things, so I'll read about your predictions after I watch the show late tonight!
I just SO HOPE that neither **** nor his offspring win! Both of them have just gotten way under my skin lately!....

brendajos
09-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I am watching the episode right now... I just can't remember people who were quite as over the top in their mockery of the whole house as D&D are. I am not sure I loathe them quite as much as I do that season six group that ended up winning. Those people were bad bad bad people.

btw... I still miss Kaysar! lol

auburnchick
09-11-2007, 11:30 PM
:wall::wall::wall::wall:

Poor Jameka!

:gah:

rebecca
09-12-2007, 12:27 PM
:wall::wall::wall::wall:

Poor Jameka!

:gah:

indeed!!!

divagirl
09-12-2007, 01:02 PM
I am not a huge fan of Zach, but he is the lesser of the two evils! I am forced to vote for him b/c D&D have really worn on my nerves.

Does anyone watch BB after Dark? It's on Showtime, and my husband is obsessed. Last night they showed the HoH competition and **** just went on and on and on trying to get Zach riled up. If he wins HoH the smartest thing he could do would be to boot Daniele. At least he'll have a chance!

brendajos
09-12-2007, 02:32 PM
I am not a huge fan of Zach, but he is the lesser of the two evils! I am forced to vote for him b/c D&D have really worn on my nerves.

Does anyone watch BB after Dark? It's on Showtime, and my husband is obsessed. Last night they showed the HoH competition and **** just went on and on and on trying to get Zach riled up. If he wins HoH the smartest thing he could do would be to boot Daniele. At least he'll have a chance!

I left the feed running last night after **** stopped his ranting. I couldn't stand to listen to it but from my understanding it went on for something like two hours. When I came back to it, Danielle was at the whimpering and crying stage... :teehee:

Honestly I am impressed by how long they held out last night on that competition. I have a pretty good idea how the next one will go but can't really say anything without giving away a big ol' spoiler...lol.

Anyway, let me say, that I do have quite the little potty mouth on me in some situations, but the way **** speaks to people is beyond anything I could ever handle in real life. :ick:

auburnchick
09-13-2007, 08:42 PM
:::::::::::::::::::sigh:::::::::::::::::

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::w all:

Silver
09-13-2007, 09:15 PM
I know I'm alone in this, but I'm happy. :)

Doodknitwit
09-13-2007, 09:18 PM
there's no point in watchng the finale..really.. wonder if Danielle won the:poke: big $ she'd split with with daddy. i think he'd share it...

auburnchick
09-13-2007, 09:47 PM
It's very hard for me to enjoy it when I really don't care for the way they've carried themselves.

I will say that the look on ****'s face was very touching when he was in the competition. You could just see his love for her.

If it weren't for his foul mouth and willingness to quickly pick fights, he wouldn't be terribly bad.

I hope he wins. Daniele will probablly go back to ignoring him after the show.

And, I don't think they can share the money, if it's like Survivor at all.

msoebel
09-14-2007, 09:58 AM
I have to say, I laughed when Zach started yelling back at ****. The look on ****'s face! He was so confused. He started pretending he WAS **** and he was like, "I have this blah blah blah tattoo on my back!" and **** looks at him, really bewildered and says, "But you don't. You have dolphins on your back!".:muah:

It was so funny!

I liked D&D...they are liars, they are manipulative, they drive me crazy...but they made watching fun. And they definitely played the game. I was just hoping that they would get broken up at some point...I can't believe that no one broke up their alliance earlier!!!!!! I wanted someone else in the house to have a fighting chance.

Misty

Julie
09-14-2007, 02:15 PM
I'll watch the finale for everyone else...I CAN'T WAIT for the AP reveal...but I'm fast forwarding through the **** & Daniele parts. :roll:

kellyh57
09-14-2007, 08:45 PM
I have to say, I laughed when Zach started yelling back at ****. The look on ****'s face! He was so confused. He started pretending he WAS **** and he was like, "I have this blah blah blah tattoo on my back!" and **** looks at him, really bewildered and says, "But you don't. You have dolphins on your back!".:muah:

Oh yeah, I LOVED that part. We were laughing so hard at that! I really wish someone would've done that sooner to him!

Kelly

auburnchick
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Well, what did y'all think????

I thought it was one of the better results show, and I'm pleased with the outcome. YEAH! :cheering:

msoebel
09-19-2007, 11:56 AM
I was glad that **** won. Because while I think he will share with others in the family, I am not convinced that his daughter will. Maybe it's her youth, but she just strikes me as extremely self-centered.

It was an interesting season.

Misty

knitqueen
09-19-2007, 12:08 PM
I liked the reveal of the America's Player - they portrayed it very well and in a way that no one was upset with Eric over it, not even Dustin which I was surprised.

auburnchick
09-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Yes, it was one of my favorite BB finales. And you're right about Daniele. I'm glad she didn't win. If she's serious about wanting to go back to school, $50,000 (minus taxes) will certainly pay for it. But I sincerely doubt she'll be using the money for tuition.

Silver
09-19-2007, 03:37 PM
I'm glad **** won too. But I wasn't thrilled with the America's Player reveal, and I can't believe they didn't say that Eric earned money for the tasks.... or did they? :??

knitqueen
09-19-2007, 03:40 PM
I didn't hear any mention of the money that Eric earned. It probably wound up being close to what Daniele won, no?

Silver
09-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Yeah, he won like $40k or something. THAT might have shed a different light on his whole "I'm the innocent America's pawn" thing he had going on. :teehee: