PDA

View Full Version : schoolhouse press

dakatzmeow
08-08-2007, 09:25 PM
after reading "Knitting Around" by the great EZ, i decided to check out schoolhouse press, who publish her books. if i'm not mistaken, it is run by her daughter.

guess who ordered a video of the channel island cast-on (in a child's sweater pattern) and a baby surprise jacket kit? :cheering::woohoo:

Jan in CA
08-08-2007, 09:55 PM
:cheering: I have the adult and baby surprise patterns and i bought the Baby Surprise Video, too. They are very prompt and helpful over there.

dakatzmeow
08-08-2007, 10:15 PM
i'd love to get the dvd of all her pbs episodes. :inlove:

Jan in CA
08-08-2007, 11:19 PM
i'd love to get the dvd of all her pbs episodes. :inlove:

That would be cool!

MrsJSD
08-08-2007, 11:27 PM
I have watched EZ Knitting Glossary DVD about 50 times.
I have watched the Baby Surprise Jacket DVD about 4 times (and knitted it) and the Fair Isle vest DVD about 6 times and the Guernsey pullover DVD about 5 times.

These DVDs are so pleasant I watch them at night to help ease me into sleep. Meg has a very relaxed, natural way of presenting the work. I just ordered "Knitting Lace with Meg Swansen" and EZ's "Knitting Workshop". I am lookin forward to the Turkish Coat on DVD.

MrsJSD
08-08-2007, 11:31 PM
From Schoolhouse Press I have bought:

--my swift
--my center pull ball winder
--yarn (of course!)
--books
--DVDs with patterns
--yarn samples
--notions like coilless safety pins, blunt sewing needles, a thingy for hanging yarn from your wrist so you can stand/walk around and knit

Always good service and quality.