PDA

View Full Version : I finally broke down and ordered them...

Lisa Kay
08-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Yes, thanks to the many enabling threads here at KH, I finally decided to order the Knit Picks Options set.

I have Amy's colorful Denise set, and I have my fair share of Addi's, but I could resist no longer. :teehee:

Now to find the patience to wait for them to arrive next week...

Thanks to all of you enablers out there! :muah: I already have the size 0 and 1 KP fixed circulars and they are great. Can't wait to play with my new ones!

redheadrachel
08-09-2007, 08:35 PM
I understand the feeling of not being able to resist, but I very much doubt you'll be disappointed. It's a great investment to make, and you won't really need to buy many more needles, so you don't have to feel bad about caving in.

I caved in and got the Options about two months ago or so. But yesterday I caved in and ordered the set of all those small dpns for sock knitters... but that was a good decision, right...?

I'm so excited for you to get the amazing Options set!! :woot:

zebstriped
08-10-2007, 09:43 AM
All this talk of Options got me to order them this week too! I can't wait for them to arrive!

suecq
08-10-2007, 11:34 AM
I am sure no one will be disappointed in their OPtions. I have been knitting for 40+ years and the Options are the best allaroung needles I have ever used.

Lady Violet
08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
i only have one set of tips and cables and i absolutely L:heart:VE them! in fact, i'm trying to come up with knitting projects that i can use them for instead of all my other needles!! :roflhard: i can't wait until i can afford more. :drool:

RMB
08-10-2007, 11:52 AM
I also ordered the Options because of all the positive things I read from the comments here. I was not disappointed...I love them and it is so nice to have all the sizes. It makes starting a new project all the easier as you have all the needle sizes you need when making and adjusting your gauge swatch. I'm sure you will love your Options too.....

Rhonda

angel4ever
08-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Yes, thanks to the many enabling threads here at KH, I finally decided to order the Knit Picks Options set.

I have Amy's colorful Denise set, and I have my fair share of Addi's, but I could resist no longer. :teehee:

Now to find the patience to wait for them to arrive next week...

Thanks to all of you enablers out there! :muah: I already have the size 0 and 1 KP fixed circulars and they are great. Can't wait to play with my new ones!

You are going to love them!!! :heart::heart: I ordered my set about a month ago and I haven't used anything else since then.

knitncook
08-10-2007, 12:21 PM
I love my options!! It's about all I knit with now and I used to be a firm bamboo only girl!! I almost need another set because my dd's borrow them all the time and always seem to have the size I need :)

orcoastknitter
08-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Woo hoo Lisa Kay... :woot::woot:

I love mine. I got mine for Christmas last year from my mom. I am working on getting the larger sizes and more cables.

Doublereeder2
08-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Good for you - you will love them. I can hardly use anything else now (except my trusty little CP dpns.) Well, once in a while I use my #3 and #4 straights.

Enjoy :-)

dakatzmeow
08-10-2007, 09:21 PM
dpn's? what's that? :roflhard: i don't use anything but my options anymore. for small things, i use 2 circs, or magic loop.