PDA

View Full Version : America's Got Talent!

Jan in CA
08-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Has anyone else been sucked into this show? I've never liked American Idol, but for some reason this has been fun even though we only started watching it a month ago or so.

GO CAS HALEY!!!!

Knitting_Guy
08-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Never heard of it, but I sing like a bird.

Ever heard a buzzard?

brookehanna
08-14-2007, 11:30 PM
I'm a sucker for all those darn reality shows. I love Cas and will buy his stuff for sure....but I actually voted for Terry. This seemed like his last chance at success when the others have bright futures ahead of them.

It's been a fun show to watch and definately better than last season.

auburnchick
08-15-2007, 12:37 AM
I, too, got sucked in to this show.

Loved Cas and loved the ventri...(can't spell it). If one of them wins, I'm happy.

chrislt8
08-15-2007, 09:27 AM
I, too, got sucked in to this show.

Loved Cas and loved the ventri...(can't spell it). If one of them wins, I'm happy.

I'm with you Auburnchick! Can't decide which one I think should win - they are both so very talented! :psst: but I think I am leaning toward the ventriliquist

This is one of the few reality shows I really enjoy - can't wait for next week to see who actually wins!

RMB
08-15-2007, 02:34 PM
We too have been watching the show. We love it...it is the one show we really make an effort to watch together. Lastnight's show was amazing. Everyone did a great job...we are a Cass Haley fan...it will be interesting to see you who wins because all four are talented in different ways! Hopefully those who don't win will still have some wonderful opportunities ahead of them.

Rhonda

sugarfunpouch
08-15-2007, 03:42 PM
LOL Knitting_Guy!! :rofl:

Andrea
08-15-2007, 06:30 PM
I wanted The Glamazons to win :pout:

I like Cas next.