PDA

View Full Version : Question about WEBS

stirsmommy
08-15-2007, 10:02 PM
When you order an online pattern how long until you get it from WEBS? I kinda thought being online there would be something in my confirmation email that would take me to the pattern. Bummer I am wanting to know how much yarn I need for it so I can see if something my lys will work since they have a sale tomorrow.

bip
08-15-2007, 10:09 PM
I ordered some at about 4pm a few weeks ago, and they were e-mailed to me the next morning. Seemed a bit antiquated, but I tend to be impatient about my yarn and patterns, lol. Which ones did you get?

misha rf
08-15-2007, 10:10 PM
I ordered some patterns from them. They were emailed to me as pdf files the next day. I think. I know they were pdf files. I know I got them the next day. I'm not remembering now if they came as pdfs or if there was a link in the email to click on to get to the pdf.

HTH!!

stirsmommy
08-15-2007, 10:12 PM
I just got the Thornes Market Bag because I think my sister would like it for Christmas. I have no patience either. I have order somethings on line that were pdf and have gotten them right then so I was worried; ok and a bit frustrated!