PDA

View Full Version : Something neat for weight watchers

Jan in CA
08-20-2007, 01:48 PM
I am trying to lose 15 lbs starting today. I used Weight Watchers before successfully, but I can't afford it right now so I've been doing some searching. I found an online journal that is really cool for keeping track of your foods and activity. You do have to know your own pt values, but it adds them up for you.
http://www.journaltosuccess.com/

Also, if you have a Google Homepage you can type in weight watchers when you are adding stuff and it gives you a choice of two point calculators! Wooo!

lissalue
08-20-2007, 01:54 PM
i just started WW again, today is my first day. I have the journal for the first 3 months, but after that, I know i will be using this. thanks so much!

Jan in CA
08-20-2007, 03:09 PM
If anyone knows of a better journal for WW other than this one and of course the one on the WW website please share.

aineepooh1
08-21-2007, 07:00 PM
if you go to the homepage... there are lots links for tools. The boards are free ( if you need to find a points value) and there are always free receipes on the homepage too:thumbsup:

Knitting_Guy
08-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Forget the WW thing and just get a bicycle.

Of course actually riding it speeds things up a bit. :teehee:

quiltbugj
08-21-2007, 08:09 PM
sparkpeople is a free online community for losing weight and living healthy. I lost 35 pounds last year. Great sense of community - in fact that's how I found out about KH!

Susan P.
08-21-2007, 08:34 PM
The Biggest Loser Club in Australia has a journal. Not sure if the US site does. It's has an association or link with the show in having former contestants as personalities and so on but it's not a club to overtly promote the show.

suzeeq
08-21-2007, 11:01 PM
Forget the WW thing and just get a bicycle.
Of course actually riding it speeds things up a bit. :teehee:I've had 2 stolen in the last 4 years. They were cheap, but I think I give up.... I can join our city's Rec center for a year the same price as another cheapie, and I can use their stationary bikes all year round, as well as the treadmill and other machines. I can knit while doing the treadmill and bike too! Can't do that tooling around the neighborhoods.

Jan in CA
08-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the ideas! I'll check these out, too.