PDA

View Full Version : Free Hat Pattern

Yarnlady
08-21-2007, 08:49 AM
:waving: I finished up another blanket buddy from the Lion Brand free patterns and designed a hat that can easily be adpated to any size. The one I made is for a 3 to 6 month old baby. Pattern is on my blog. :star:

larudden
08-22-2007, 08:49 AM
Hey LizzieK8!

Cute little bunny and I love the hat! I'm still determined to make a blanket buddy kitty but I've frogged the darn thing so many times that I've gotten sick of it. I think your post may have reinspired me.

Love the yarn you used for the hat. What is it?

Oh, and love your cartoon picture on the side. Are you Native American? Way cool. Where do you go to make those? I need one!

Questions, questions.............I think I had too much coffee today!:passedout:

sue in canada
08-22-2007, 09:03 AM
Cute hat and bunny. What is the beautiful yarn in the background of your blog?

Yarnlady
08-22-2007, 09:21 AM
:waving: The yarn for the hat is either Red Heart or Caron acrylic. I think it's Red Heart.... Bought it last year some time and just haven't managed to use it up. The hat was for a little girl and this was the best I had that was girlish without resorting to white! :-P

The back ground yarn on my blog is something I found when I did an image search on the net for knitting pictures. Sorry I can't help you with what it is.

The avatar for my blog is a Yahoo thing that is linked to Yahoo accounts. Yes, I am NA and was born just about ten miles from Mt. Rushmore! :star: