PDA

View Full Version : Lopi Tote

jberry16
08-21-2007, 10:23 AM
I just cast on for this (http://www.helloyarn.com/lopitote.htm)last night and thought it'd be a fast fun project, I'm using 2 strands of cascade 220 color 2448 and size 13 needles to get gauge. I had to use my denise set b/c the smallest cable in the kp options is too long. I'd really like to see other bags like this and thougth it'd be fun to have something the same to talk about with other knitters. I'm the only knitter in my family and so things get kinda boring b/c no one else understands how much fun it is or how addicting it is. Anyway if you want to join I'd love to have ya!

jberry16
08-22-2007, 06:09 PM
ok, guess I don't have any takers. This is a really fast bag, I just finihsed it and it's in the washer. Maybe took 8 hours of total knitting. I'll post pics later.

stirsmommy
08-22-2007, 06:42 PM
I love this bag. Does it really turn out to be the 10x13 size? ONly eight hours??? Wow this is looking like something I could do to go with the fulled hat and scarf I am doing for my niece for Christmas. Thanks for the idea.

jberry16
08-22-2007, 06:55 PM
I love this bag. Does it really turn out to be the 10x13 size? ONly eight hours??? Wow this is looking like something I could do to go with the fulled hat and scarf I am doing for my niece for Christmas. Thanks for the idea.
my bottom measures 4" wide x7" long and then from bottom of the bag to bottom of the handle measures 7" tall.

robynbird
08-22-2007, 10:49 PM
I printed the pattern and plan to make it. It's been too hot to knit here lately. :(

jberry16
08-23-2007, 09:28 AM
I printed the pattern and plan to make it. It's been too hot to knit here lately. :(
I understand totally, we've been hovering around 100 degrees F here @ my house. ick. I'm really wanting to make a sweater, but I think that will have to wait till I can stand something that big again on my lap. I don't understand how people make such pretty afghans-too hot here to do that in the summer.

...dotty...
08-24-2007, 07:41 PM
Almost too quick a knit for a knitalong, eh?

Outstanding pattern, I think !

I made mine this Spring, and improvised a change purse to go along with it............