PDA

View Full Version : All the dog threads

stitchwitch
08-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Doesn't anyone other than me have an indoor only cat that causes no grief to anyone? :roflhard:

JessicaR
08-21-2007, 01:13 PM
:chair:

stitchwitch
08-21-2007, 01:15 PM
I forgot to add that I also have a goldfish, only one though so they don't cause a raukus in the tank. :roflhard:

bailsmom
08-21-2007, 01:17 PM
I have 2 cats and 1 dog and the cats cause probably the same amount of trouble as the dog! At least they keep us on our toes!!

iza
08-21-2007, 01:21 PM
The only "hairy" companion I have is my boyfriend. :shifty: He doesn't seem to bother the neighbors much. :roflhard:

I love dogs though and we want to adopt one fairly soon. So I'm actually happy to read these dog threads! :teehee: It's very informative.

Rorshach
08-21-2007, 01:28 PM
Yer not the only one stitchwitch, I have 5 cats that cause grief to no one except each other.

Limey
08-21-2007, 01:31 PM
I've got three cats and a lovely black labrador - cause no bother to anyone - but then good fences make good neighbours.

All the Best

orcoastknitter
08-21-2007, 01:46 PM
I have two dogs (one is still a puppy) and three cats. I really do love them, even though one of my cats decided to puke on my last night! :ick:

Luvmyrottnboy
08-21-2007, 01:47 PM
I have a big, beautiful American Longhair male cat named James.

Health problems notwithstanding, Cyrus is close to the perfect dog. No chewing, begging, excessive barking, NEVER had an accident in the house, etc.

James the cat begs food, harasses the dog, knocks stuff off my bureaus and counters and spits hairballs like no tomorrow.:wall:

But he is my cuddly wuddly kitty who snuggles with me every night!

Sharly
08-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Doesn't anyone other than me have an indoor only cat that causes no grief to anyone? :roflhard:

You aren't alone. I have 9 strictly indoor kitties. They are fat and happy and so are we!!

cftwo
08-21-2007, 01:53 PM
I have 2 indoor cats who are very little trouble. I learned with kitty #2, though, to put the yarn away where he can't play with it. Kitty #1 likes to "catch" the yarn as I work with it (so there is some kitty slobber knit/crocheted into some of my pieces). But these are pretty minor things, overall.

Riss
08-21-2007, 02:11 PM
*giggles* my cats cause so much more trouble than my dog. It just so happens that my dog is a little more... insistent when he's feeling sick.

One of my cats, Lucky, will not leave me alone. He's currently sound asleep in my basket of red heart super saver yarn. It doesn't bother me much when he sleep in there cuz.. its cheap, and i can always go buy some more if he drools on it too much.

My other cat, Sassy, who is a Siamese, announces to the whole household when she is hungry with a deafening yowl....

Atleast Brutus (dog) will eat anything, from anywhere, at anytime. Sassy will only eat from the very center of the bowl. She won't touch the food on the outside edge. :P

tootie44
08-21-2007, 02:21 PM
I have 4 indoor cats and 1 dog. The dog causes about as much trouble as all the cats put together. Plus his vet bills are about equal to all the cats put together and we have only had the dog for a year while we have had cats for 10+. He is a sweet doggie but yep...a ton o trouble!

nadja la claire
08-21-2007, 02:23 PM

Not me. I've got an indoor cat but she's pretty demanding and miserable.

Oh and I have a beagle too.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja :knitting:

Knitting_Guy
08-21-2007, 02:25 PM
No pets, but I'd rather listen to a barking dog than someone's booming stereo. That's why I live in a retirement community. The old folks don't have boom boxes.

sinistral_needler
08-21-2007, 02:25 PM
I would have a cat but someone in my household has strong allergies ... :waah:

JessicaR
08-21-2007, 04:44 PM
No pets, but I'd rather listen to a barking dog than someone's booming stereo. That's why I live in a retirement community. The old folks don't have boom boxes.

That is exactly why I think after I have my "piss off the neighbor" get together he's going to wish he didn't start with me! Even soft bootie shaking music is sure to drive him nuts! :happydance:

stitchwitch
08-21-2007, 05:04 PM
That is exactly why I think after I have my "piss off the neighbor" get together he's going to wish he didn't start with me! Even soft bootie shaking music is sure to drive him nuts! :happydance:

You better hope he doesn't try to one up ya' and have a party with his croonies and they all get nekkid and dance around. :roflhard:

dakatzmeow
08-21-2007, 05:11 PM
ewwwwwwwww! that's just wrong.

momwolf
08-21-2007, 05:19 PM
I have 2 Labs 1 fish and a husband.And out of all of them the husband is the rowdiest:tap::roflhard::roflhard: :roflhard: Just kidding

Silver
08-22-2007, 07:48 AM
4 cats and a snake. None of them cause any trouble to anyone. I like it that way, which is why I don't have a dog.

KnittingNat
08-22-2007, 08:12 AM
I have one dog and 2 indoor cats. And believe me, the younger cat, Mason, is soooo much trouble! He's broken so much stuff i stopped counting, i think my dog never gave me so much trouble. While my older cat rarely cares for anything, this one is everywhere all at once. We can't cook, we can't clean, he even tried to be the brush when we painted walls! But he's adorable and always comes to give me a goodnight kiss:heart:!

threesmom
08-22-2007, 11:54 AM
I have 2 dogs, who I love, but who bark and occasionally knock over the occasional child with their big tails, and one plump orange manx. She is absolutely the laziest animal I've ever seen. She puts up with almost anything the kids want to do to her (hats, scarves, snuggles) and if she doesn't want to play, she goes and lies on her back in the middle of the floor. We can't tell if she's amazingly tolerant or profoundly stupid.:teehee: Either way, she's the best cat I've ever had.

jeanius80
08-22-2007, 02:14 PM
oh i would trade all my dogs for one cat. :lol: but dh is alergic.............:pout: