PDA

View Full Version : The Boobah Zone

Jan in CA
08-22-2007, 12:22 AM
I don't understand all I know about this... :?? It's cute and colorful and would probably be good for little kids.
http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html

jeanius80
08-22-2007, 12:50 AM
dd loved that! she sat and watched me click stuff. fun noises

Jan in CA
08-22-2007, 01:57 AM
dd loved that! she sat and watched me click stuff. fun noises

I thought it might be fun for little ones! Every time you click a bubble or one of the image something else happens. Someone spent a lot of time making this!

Susan P.
08-22-2007, 09:47 AM
It certainly works better than the show I suspect it's based on! The show is maddening..and just plain goosey. Folks I know here who've caught it a few times on TV groan like I do. The characters just made nonsense sounds but they reverberate and go on and on and on. Reminds me of Timothy Leary at one point :) They show starts with kids basically going..boobaa..boobaa..boobaa and giggling. Sesame Street is like Black Label compared!

Susan P.
08-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Just had a go at some of the games..many are good for hand/eye co-ordination with a mouse. One or two are really quite difficult and would need a parent to closely supervise and guide. Novel tho.and yes, better than the show!

Kaydee
08-22-2007, 10:06 AM
It would definitely be good for the very little ones to watch or little ones who could click would have a good time with that I think. Fun colors and movements.

ChroniclesofYarnia
08-22-2007, 10:56 AM
My six year old has mastered this website. I can't make head nor tails of it, but her sister will call out a specific game and she will flip boxes and hit circles for pages and come to it.

I've never seen the tv show, but they have a lot of fun on the site.

threesmom
08-22-2007, 11:16 AM
ooo - the kiddos are gonna like this one....:mrgreen:

Although I've long thought that I would like to have some of whatever it was the creators were smoking when they came up with the idea for the show ....