PDA

View Full Version : Knitting Accomplished....How I Scrapbook My Knitting

Arielluria
08-28-2007, 03:10 PM
I'm not a scrapbooker at all. It's just about the ONE craft I haven't gotten hooked on. However, I DO enjoy making my "scrapbook" on computer and using the end product for wallpaper. I call it "Knitting Accomplished". :)

I started one for this (my first year really knitting) and I am running out of room LOL! It's August........it may take 2 pages.

I just wanted to share. It's a great way to keep it all where you can see it and remember.

Here's the unfinished product. (Oh, there is only ONE non-knitting item, a dog bed in the shape of a dog's head....it was just too cute not to include).
:flirt:

ArtLady1981
08-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Thanks for sharing the great idea! :yay:It really gets my creative juices running! Hmmm...how can I do something
similar!?

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Arielluria
08-28-2007, 03:28 PM
You're welcome ;) Don't forget to embellish the background......I added yarn..........what else?!?

If you make your own, please share.

spectorkitty
08-28-2007, 03:36 PM
That is great! Such cute pictures!

ArtLady1981
08-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Well, I downloaded Picasa2...a free photo software program from GOOGLE in order to create a collage or picture pile.
Anyhoo, it is a really cool program. I had it last year, then when my DELL went kaput...and I had to do a reformat/reinstall...I just didn't get around to re-loading Picasa.

Here is a little picture pile I created using Picasa. The collage is a little baby set I knit earlier in 2007 as a gift. 100% fine cotton 3 pc outfit: jumper, jacket and hat!

The software gives several types and ways to pile the pictures and different colors of background. I will have to tinker around with it more later. They have new features since my last downloaded version.