PDA

View Full Version : Denise Interchangeable/Totes/Yarn

dustinac
08-28-2007, 05:21 PM
I have a set of Denise Interchangeable set to sell... I kept them just in case I would need them :teehee:but after almost a year of options and not touching the Denise's..well :shrug: ya know...

In the U.S. total for the needles and shipping is $20.00... SOLD

Will take pay pal or Knit Picks Gift Certificate....

dustinac
08-29-2007, 11:58 PM
:teehee: I'm cleaning out closets...

anyway I also have the big orange tote from Joanns that I'm selling.. I used it a few times when I started knitting but it was to big for me for every day use...if you want a photo of mine I can take one for ya...

You can see it here (http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat3015&PRODID=prd37812).... Shipped and everything 20.00

and then I have the pink and black bag from Artbin that I'm selling too... it's not as bulky but still bigger than what I like... if you want a photo of mine I can take one for ya...

you can see it here (http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat3015&PRODID=prd41009)... Shipped and everything 15.00 SOLD

Then I have some cotton flamme yarn from crystal palace... I'm just not sure what to do with it...

The blue cotton flame (3 of them) shipped and everything is 8.00 (approx 96 yards on each one) Sold

If your interested in anything but not the price just pm me... I'm sure we can work something out...I'm starting to feel closed in by my knitting and so I'm cleaning house :teehee:...will add as I go unless mom takes the rest

I do have 2 cats and 1 dog... but I try and keep all my yarn either in the closet or in storage bins... but if you are allergic just wanted to let ya know cause cat hair has away of finding it's way into things no matter what you do...

Also I lowered the price on the Denise set :teehee:

Blaise
08-30-2007, 12:46 AM
I'll take both the needles and the pink tote. Send me the pay pal info and I'll send it out Friday. :) My birthday is next week so that's what I want.

marykz
08-30-2007, 09:47 AM
I might be interested in the crystal palace flammee - is it sort of a wedgewood blue? I have color 1492: a light grey/blue. if so, let me know.... MKZ

dustinac
08-30-2007, 10:03 AM
I might be interested in the crystal palace flammee - is it sort of a wedgewood blue? I have color 1492: a light grey/blue. if so, let me know.... MKZ

Hi marykz, It's color 1942... I can't find a color card for the yarn on line but to me it's a sky blue :teehee:

blaise~pmed ya :thumbsup:

marykz
08-30-2007, 10:13 AM
cool- I'll pm ya