PDA

View Full Version : Homestar and Strong Bad

kashadilla
08-29-2007, 01:43 PM
This is something I thought I could introduce you all to, if you've not heard of it before. Its g rated online cartoony goodness, and SO hilarious. DH and I wait for the new episode everyweek. I think theres a podcast too.

www.homestarrunner.com

You have to watch some "Sbemails" if you visit the site.
Hope you get a chuckle out of it.

:yay:

HamaLee
08-29-2007, 02:56 PM
I was addicted to Homestarrunner a few years ago (i don't actually know if it's even been around for "a few years" :teehee:, but you know what I mean)...way back before the sbemails got past 15 or so. Loved every part of that site...but eventually I got bored with it. I should check it out again!

I have a Teen Girl Squad t-shirt, but I can't find it. :verysad:

Stiney
08-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Homestarr's been around a few years for sure...at least since 2003, possibly 2002 or even 2001. (I can remember the desk I was sitting at the first time I saw it, but I lived n the same dorm room my freshman and sophomore year, so it could've been anytime in that 2 year range. :teehee:)

Riss
08-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Dude... it's all about the Lightswitch Rave... lol

CateKnits
08-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Homestarr's been around a few years for sure...at least since 2003, possibly 2002 or even 2001. (I can remember the desk I was sitting at the first time I saw it, but I lived n the same dorm room my freshman and sophomore year, so it could've been anytime in that 2 year range. :teehee:)

I first saw it in 2003 and it wasn't brand new then. :teehee: I've watched every cartoon on that site since and check it every week. :cough: I also have four t-shirts, a Trogdor bumper sticker, and the stuffed The Cheat that yells when you hit it. :oops:

hunterjenn
08-29-2007, 08:50 PM
It's gotta be at least 2000...well, maybe not. I thought I knew about it before Justin and I were together, but it was probably 2001. I :heart: Trogdor!

Phretys
08-30-2007, 12:07 AM
A friend of mine got me watching Strong Bad's emails a few years back. Most (if not all) of the "episodes" have little easter eggs that pop up if you click around in the right spots.

Debi

kashadilla
08-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Yep! My brother first introduced me to it around sbemail 10 I think! If you look in the shop, they have kids clothes, one thing is a set of jammies with the poop smith, and with baby trogdor. My baby is totally gonna be stylin in those someday.