DragonsChest
09-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Which of these lace needles have the sharper points? Thanks! :muah:

suecq
09-07-2007, 03:32 PM
OPtions have the sharper points.

Wahlee
09-07-2007, 06:00 PM
I haven't used the Addi Lace needles, but the Options have super sharp points-- much pointer than the regular Addi Turbos.

chrislt8
09-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Actually, I think the Addi Turbo Lace have the sharper points, but just marginally over the Options. At least they feel a little pointier when I am knitting with them. I love them both however!

jeanius80
09-07-2007, 06:28 PM
here, hope these help!
the set of 3 are
(from top to bottom) regular Addi turbos (size 5), the new lace Addi's (3's), and Knitpicks Options circulars (also 3's)

and
set of 5 (all size 5)
top to bottom: susan bates silverlume, knit picks option, inox grey, addi turbo, clover bamboo

Mulderknitter
09-07-2007, 06:39 PM
I just cast on a lace project with size 4 options, and while the first row after the cast on was a bit tight (I cast on tight anyway) they are working great from there on, and the yarn is true, splitty, gorgeous silk lace. Hope that helps!

earthchick
09-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Ditto what was said above - Addi Lace have sharper points than KP Options, which have sharper points than regular Addis. I had to buy a pair of the Addi Lace b/c I didn't have the KP Options in the size I needed (size 3). The Addi Lace are definitely a bit sharper, but not so much that I would want to replace my Options with them. [I *much* prefer the Options to regular Addis, which had been my needle of choice before the Options were introduced.]

suecq
09-08-2007, 02:55 PM
I think the answer lies in the users perception. I have and have used both the Addis lace and the Option's. In my opinion the Option's are sharper. I know others disagree, that is why I said it just comes down to perception.