PDA

View Full Version : My First Knitting Fair!

knitgal
09-10-2007, 10:53 AM
So I went to my first knitting fair in Kitchener on Saturday and it was great! I was so impressed by the gorgeous selection and amazing products. It was hard not to buy everything, but I picked out a few goodies and I wanted to share them.
I bought 3 skeins of Louet wool in an eggplant colour for my cable scarf, 3 balls of Italian cotton just for dishcloths (but fancy Italian dishcloths!), a gorgeous ball of handpainted mohair and wool sock yarn in colours I couldn't pass up. It was a little expensive and I haven't actually finished my first pair of socks, but I thought this would be motivation to finish them and I plan on consulting Silver and whipping through them soon. I also bought a skein of Alpaca, but I've already started knitting with that so I will post that in "whatcha knittin?". Attached in a picture of my stash improvements.

Jan in CA
09-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Nice haul! :cheering:

sue in canada
09-11-2007, 08:05 AM
I also went to the same knitters fair, my first time as well. Kind of overwhelming to see all that yarn at once but very interesting. I did buy a few things but haven't worked out how to post a picture yet. Your choices look very nive.