PDA

View Full Version : I Back

nadja la claire
09-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Hi everyone :waving: I just wanted to check in to let you all know I'm still alive and although I have really bad moments every day I'm getting through it slowly. I miss Jerry so much and I hate the fact that the first thing I think of in the morning is that I've got to get through another day without him. I have to thank all of you, especially Sandy, Ellie, Robyn, Lu, Rita, Jeremy, Lauren and Judy, your emails and PMs really helped me during my bad periods. :grphug: :muah::grphug: :muah: :grphug: :muah: :grphug:

I've been away for a while because I've been dealing with the postmortem reality. Also I discovered last week that some SOB got a hold of Jerry's MAC card number and made a forgery of it. So over the Labor Day weekend someone used it in Shore Bay, NY helping themselves to $406.12 of my money. Thankfully my bank has told me that the money will be back in my account tomorrow and that the card has been red flagged. I hope the A**holes try to use the card again. I'd love to be there when they catch the bastards.

I've also been away because my computer has been having her annual breakdown and I have to take her in for therapy. I was going to do it last week but I just didn't have the time. I'm hoping to get her in tomorrow, if not, then maybe over the weekend.

I love you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja :knitting:

Jeremy
09-11-2007, 04:24 PM
I'm so glad to hear from you. Hang in there, you're in our thoughts more than you know.:heart::hug:

Jan in CA
09-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Hang in there, Nadia. We missed you! :hug:

Arielluria
09-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Nadja, I'm glad to hear your spirits seem to be up. Each day in this life is a battle, it seems, no matter what our circumstances. I keep you in prayer for strength, endurance, patience and peace!
:muah:
Hopefully knitting will be good therapy........I know it is for me. I try to say a prayer with every stitch (as in the prayer shawl tradition) - not only for the one I am knitting, but for everyone in my heart who needs it. The Lord knows better than I what everyone's need is, I only ask Him to comfort and continue to carry them through whatever they are going through.

iza
09-11-2007, 04:40 PM
:hug: It's good to hear from you, Nadja! We're all thinking of you. :muah:

PaperGirl
09-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Its good to hear from you. Hang in there, hon!

stitchwitch
09-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Good to see you post. We've all been thinking of you!!

Nobones
09-11-2007, 04:48 PM
So lovely to hear from you sweetheart, you have been missed. Take it a day at time and remember we are always here.

:grphug:

Mariblue
09-11-2007, 04:50 PM
:hug:Glad to hear from you, Nadja.

nadja la claire
09-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Nadja, I'm glad to hear your spirits seem to be up. Each day in this life is a battle, it seems, no matter what our circumstances. I keep you in prayer for strength, endurance, patience and peace!
:muah:
Hopefully knitting will be good therapy........I know it is for me. I try to say a prayer with every stitch (as in the prayer shawl tradition) - not only for the one I am knitting, but for everyone in my heart who needs it. The Lord knows better than I what everyone's need is, I only ask Him to comfort and continue to carry them through whatever they are going through.

I have been knitting almost non-stop. It's the only thing that has kept me sane and kept me from smoking. I know that Jerry would not want me to smoke and I know he would feel bad if I did because he would blame himself for the stress that is giving me the cravings. So I just keep knitting.

:muah: :hug:
Nadja :knitting:

jjminarcik
09-11-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm so glad you're back and doing well, Nadja. We are all thinking and praying for you. :hug:

figaro
09-11-2007, 06:24 PM
:grphug: I am so glad you are back!

MaryB
09-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Good to see you back, Nadja. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Let your happy memories carry you through the sad times.

And remember------it is OK to cry.:hug:

Ronda
09-11-2007, 06:55 PM
It's so good to "see" you on the board. I can't imagine what things have been like for you. You're in my thoughts and prayers!!

auburnchick
09-11-2007, 07:46 PM
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Nadja, I have been praying for you every day. I think of you every time I come to the KH site...

I will continue to pray. I know the healing will be a long process...

jodstr2
09-11-2007, 08:09 PM
:hug::heart: hi nadja! positive sunshiney thoughts from me to you! :heart::hug:

Spikey
09-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi Nadja,

It is so great to hear from you! I, too, have been checking here and your blog, hoping you were doing as well as can be expected.

Us Philly girls want to take you out for a knit-nite whenever you are ready. You take all the time you need, of course, and let us know when you are ready for :grphug: and KH Philly-girl KIP.

:hug:
Erin

BinkyKat
09-11-2007, 10:07 PM
:hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug:
Bless your big heart for updating us on how you're getting along. I do hope your happy thoughts are somehow bringing some sunshine to your heart.
All I can say is that I, too, am thinking of you a lot...I hope each day gets easier for you. I will say a prayer to my dad to make sure Jerry is welcome...:heart:

debinoz
09-12-2007, 12:51 AM
:waving: Glad to see you on! Get that computer in good shape 'cause we miss you around here!

Dangles
09-12-2007, 12:57 AM
:hug: Nadja, nice to see you on here. I'm continually praying for you.

KnittingNat
09-12-2007, 03:26 AM
It's so good to hear from you :hug:! Take it a day at a time, there are many people that need you :muah: You're in my thoughts:hug:

sig
09-12-2007, 03:39 AM
Good to hear from you! :hug:

ritaw
09-12-2007, 04:37 AM
I am so glad that you are back Nadja. Take each day at a time my love.

Take care of yourself and lean on us for all the moments you may feel down.

Love

Rita

GinnyG
09-12-2007, 05:45 AM
Nadja,
Sending positive thoughts and lots of soothing energy in your direction. My heart is with you during this very difficult time.
Ginny

DQ
09-12-2007, 06:40 AM
Good to hear from you Nadja :hug::hug::hug:

Silver
09-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Welcome back Nadja. I'm so glad to see you back and getting on with things. I've been thinking about you! :hug:

dustinac
09-12-2007, 08:48 AM
:hug:I've been thinking about you and glad to see you posting...:hug:

DotMom61
09-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Nadja --

I just now learned of your husband's passing, and I wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you since you started the cancer support thread.

Losing someone you love is so hard. May the Grace of God soothe you and give you peace! :heart:

Sanibelle
09-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Welcome back Nadja. I was so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. I hope you know that whenever you need a hug or a shoulder to cry on you will find lots of people hear for you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers....

Kaydee
09-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Its great to see you back Nadja! We missed you!:hug:

DianaM
09-12-2007, 09:19 AM
It is so good to see you back on your feet hon. You've been in our prayers and thoughts.
:hug::grphug::hug::grphug::hug::grphug:

HamaLee
09-12-2007, 09:36 AM
:grphug::hug::muah::aww::grphug::grphug:

cindycactus
09-12-2007, 10:22 AM
Welcome back. Good to see you again. Praying for you.:muah:

jcmom
09-12-2007, 01:09 PM
:grphug:So sorry to hear about your Jerry.
Glad to see you're back.

robynbird
09-12-2007, 02:43 PM
It's so good to hear from you Nadja!! :grphug: What an idiot to try to steal from you! Glad your bank is taking care of it for you.

Knitting is excellent therapy! I often think how proud my mom would be to see my finish projects. :)

Hugs to you my friend!! :grphug:

susanc
09-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Welcome back Nadja. It's so good to see your posts here. I think of you often. :hug:

threesmom
09-12-2007, 09:18 PM
I am so glad to see your posts again - I've been thinking of you. I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way - you just be sure you're taking good care of yourself!:hug:

Doodknitwit
09-12-2007, 09:19 PM
I have been thinking of you and the family.... it is a gradual effort I know, my husband died young and suddenly of his 1st heart attack eighteen months after I lost my Dad to cancer.................. .. I support you with prayers.. :hug:

jeanius80
09-12-2007, 09:23 PM
nadja- glad you are up to visiting here again! glad the bank is being helpful... i am also glad you chose to knit instead of smoke. now if only i could convince my dh and parents to do the same.

:hug: :heart:

willowangel
09-13-2007, 05:30 AM
Glad to see you back, and glad that you're surviving. I hope you can find whatever peace you can,
Fi xxx

aineepooh1
09-16-2007, 12:48 AM
Nadja~ SO VERY GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING AGAIN~:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
I have been checking your blog and my email~
SO glad you are hanging in there

BIG HUGS AND:muah::muah::muah: to you honey~
Please hang out here... I can tell you FIRSTHAND how much knitting and KH here has been such a blessing in a time of need~:muah: