PDA

View Full Version : Ravelry Project Queue

HamaLee
09-12-2007, 09:44 AM
For all you fabulous users, do any of you have trouble with the Ravelry "add to queue" button not working? I often click it when I'm at a pattern, my Ravelry page comes up, but the pop-up where I enter and save the pattern never arrives.

Is this a bug others are having or is it just me? I figure it's all part of the beta and growth pains, but I thought I'd check to make sure. :muah:

beckyrhae
09-12-2007, 09:55 AM
hrmmm... I haven't noticed, but I've tried to keep my queue down to a minimum as well... you know that old saying, eyes are bigger than your stomach. LOL

HamaLee
09-12-2007, 10:41 AM
:teehee:
My queue is already so big it's not even funny...I couldn't finish it all if I knit for the rest of my life! But I love looking at the pictures. cloud9

Jan in CA
09-12-2007, 12:24 PM
I haven't had problems, but it's pretty small. Maybe there's a limit to how many you can have? Casey and Jess have answered back pretty quickly if you want to email them about it.

Julie
09-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Are you using Firefox or IE?

Eloewien
09-12-2007, 04:46 PM
I don't think there's a limit... hehe... if you look at my queue you'll see why I say that....

kristinw
09-12-2007, 07:44 PM
They have a list of bugs that you can check to see if this is a reported problem. If you don't see it, then you can post in the For the Love of Ravelry forum. I am a bug tracker, so either myself or one of the others will track it.