PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Loser

stitchwitch
09-12-2007, 12:36 PM
No not me, the show. Anybody watching it? I watched last night's premiere and am a little hooked.

bailsmom
09-12-2007, 02:30 PM
I watched for a couple of minutes and noticed that Caroline Rhea isn't the host anymore. What's up with that??

Lisa_H-Town
09-12-2007, 02:39 PM
I watched most of it, until I remember BB was on... Thank goodness for DVR...

But this will be like my third season of Biggest Loser to watch (admittedly sometimes hit or miss)...

Was crying for the folks not picked... literally... even tho I knew they would be staying... :rofl:

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.html?sls_id=9138&ref_type=101&ref_id=30690&tag=updates;title;0

*little* blurb about Caroline Rhea's departure..

ChroniclesofYarnia
09-12-2007, 02:40 PM
I actually really like the premise of this show, and I try to watch. Halfway through the season I get tired of after every break they play the last two minutes that we just saw before the break. (If you watch these off a DVR then you notice it a lot.) It really just talks down to people. The other big thing that put me off was last season and how they are now hyping up Marty and Amy. Marty was MARRIED and having an AFFAIR with Amy in the house. That is disgusting, and the fact that NBC is trying to capitolise on their "LOVE" is despicable.

I won't bother getting into it this year, which is sad because my favorite trainer is back. (Another reason I waned off last year.)

sinistral_needler
09-12-2007, 04:03 PM
I watched the second season and just fell in love with the guy that won ... I think his name was Matt. I haven't watched since though ..

stitchwitch
09-12-2007, 04:08 PM
This is the first time I've watched. I find it kind of kicks me in the butt to get on the exercise bike.:roflhard: