PDA

View Full Version : I got my Invite to Ravelry but..

pigsfly0311
09-20-2007, 10:08 AM
But I have No idea what I'm doing..

Any of you have any tips of how to get started??

Kaydee
09-20-2007, 10:14 AM
I'd start by taking pics of your stash and projects so you can enter them in. If that's too much then maybe start off by joining some groups...especially the KH group so you can add everyone as friends!

jberry16
09-20-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm still waiting...
You signed up on September 14, 2007
You are #32956 on the list.
17872 people are ahead of you in line.
1386 people are behind you in line.
43% of the list has been invited so far

jodstr2
09-20-2007, 02:25 PM
I'd start by taking pics of your stash and projects so you can enter them in. If that's too much then maybe start off by joining some groups...especially the KH group so you can add everyone as friends!

yep. good advice. :)
I got my invite on Sep 8. I was totally intimidated and exhausted just reading through stuff :zombie: on there. but I took it slow. I think I listed my stash first, then took the pics and added the pics to each listing later. I did the same with my FOs.

HamaLee
09-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Yup Yup. I signed up and then sat and stared for about a week. Then I took pictures of my stash and uploaded them, then entered my stash in my "notebook." Then I entered a couple WIPs, and then I entered a few of my favorite old FOs.

Now I'm going around adding friends willy nilly, joining groups, and lusting after other people's yarn. :woot: