PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With the Stars - Fans, Anyone?

auburnchick
09-26-2007, 09:40 AM
You know, with all I have going on with my classes, you'd think I don't have time to watch TV, but it's my down-time a couple of evenings a week.

Anyhow, now that I've justified my addiction to these shows... :teehee:

Anyone watching DWTS this week? Favs yet??

I miss Apollo from last year! And Wayne Newton...:??

Jane Seymour was graceful, Jenny Garth was a bit nervous (but I'm rooting so hard for her).

Just a few thoughts off the top of my head...

dmknits
09-26-2007, 12:14 PM
I didn't have tv service for years. Finally got it in January and got hooked on DWTS. I don't have any favorites this season yet. I was surprised at how well everyone did their first time out.

sinistral_needler
09-26-2007, 12:49 PM
I am so hooked on DWTS. I think that the ladies all did fabulous and the guys better watch out! I think a gal will win this year.

I think Wayne Newton is a bit creepy. John Ratzenberger and Jerry Springer were much more charming (albeit doofy, but that's what made them charming).

Rorshach
09-26-2007, 02:15 PM
no favorites here either, though I'm looking at Jennie Garth, and Jane Seymour for the women, and that race car driver and the model for the guys.

auburnchick
09-26-2007, 04:45 PM
no favorites here either, though I'm looking at Jennie Garth, and Jane Seymour for the women, and that race car driver and the model for the guys.

I totally forgot about the Indy driver! What a natural talent he is!!!!

Quiltlady
09-27-2007, 12:39 PM
I love DWTS. I've watched it ever season. I don't vote but I do watch it. I have a lot of favorites at the moment. :yay:

sugarfunpouch
09-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Sabrina was awesome!

cdjack
09-29-2007, 11:26 PM
I love DWTS! It's the only reality show I watch. Of course, I have to record it and watch it later because my dh refuses to watch.
I'm rooting for Helio. He reminds me of Apolo-
charismatic, hard working, talented, oh, and that smile...
That Sabrina girl is bit annoying... Mark Cuban will be the next to go or maybe the boxer.

Prazzie
09-30-2007, 09:37 AM
I'll watch it if it's on and I catch it, but my sister loves it. Her hobby is ballroom dancing, so I guess she can relate.

I just wanted to comment because of Jennie Garth's split! Wow, I thought that was really good. :shock: