PDA

View Full Version : You Knit WHAT?!

HamaLee
10-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Yes folks, it's time for another chapter in the ridiculous-knits book. Okay so this crochet, perhaps it's an appendix. Anywho, I bring you The Puppoose

http://www.feeltheflo.com/default2.asp

seriously.... :roflhard::rofl:

happyshineypeople
10-01-2007, 04:18 PM
*stunned silence*

Carla1019
10-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Ok...:roflhard: But the music is nice.. But I only saw 2 dogs who looked happy.:teehee:

PurlyGyrl
10-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Oh.

My.

Gosh!

:shock:

Puppy Slings!

MellieThePooh
10-01-2007, 04:21 PM
That...doesn't look comfortable...at all.

booskibabe
10-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Oh....My.....Gosh. :whoosh:That's just crazy! :chair:

ekgheiy
10-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Wait, is this a joke?? :?? Surely it's gotta be a joke ...

Say it ain't so ... :rofl:

Knitting_Guy
10-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Ummmm, well... I just don't have the words for this. I guess maybe WTF? will have to do.

stacyk9
10-01-2007, 04:33 PM
:oo: That's it. Just...:oo:

chrislt8
10-01-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't know..do those pets look happy to you :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

kbagel
10-01-2007, 05:18 PM
I'm not sure what's worse: the terrible music, the puppy sling itself, or the trying to be sexy pictures of women with their shirts half open and mini skirts carrying their puppies in a sling.

What is this world coming to?

samm
10-01-2007, 05:24 PM
My little dog looks like a dirty version of the lovely clean Shih Tzu with its tongue hanging out. But mine would be scratching my legs and whatever else he could reach trying to get out of the thing!!! How the heck would you get the dogs legs all in the right spots? Must be for very quiet listless dogs......... I'd get one leg in and then the other and then the first would wiggle out, and around and around....... :roflhard: Weird idea! But thanks for sharing it! samm

Ingrid
10-01-2007, 05:28 PM
I bet they use the sexy models to distract from the stupidity of the whole thing. Sheesh!

angel4ever
10-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Ummmm, well... I just don't have the words for this. I guess maybe WTF? will have to do.

I second that. :noway:

Who would do that and why?

AprilT
10-01-2007, 05:35 PM
OH MAN! I can't wait to get started! I mean, my 95 lb. boxer Winston would look TOO adorable hanging off my shoulder! Or, I guess it would be more like dragging on the floor at my side!
:roflhard:

AprilT

letah75
10-01-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm typing this one handed because my other hand is covering my open (in shock and dismay) mouth so I don't catch flys.

This has to be the stupidest thing I've seen in a while!!!!! :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard: :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard: :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

You should change the title of the thread though......to.......

If Paris Hilton knitted

thalia326
10-01-2007, 05:47 PM
:noway: No, no, no, no, no, no...

Call me crazy, but aren't those things at the bottoms of the dogs' bodies, um, LEGS? Dogs NEED to walk. I long for the day when people will stop humanizing their dogs and treating them as babies. We'll have happier dogs in the world and a lot less behaviour problems if dog owners would give their dogs what they need...then again, my chosen line of work wouldn't be necessary if that were to happen.

Still pisses me off. :grrr:

Knitting_Guy
10-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Well, I suppose if you have something like a Great Dane you could knit one for yourself and let the dog carry you. :thumbsup:

Quiltlady
10-01-2007, 06:16 PM
I think the models need more clothing on.

newbieknit
10-01-2007, 06:45 PM
wow... I know that my dog would be sooo mad to be stuck in that thing!! I can just see my poochy pumping his legs trying to get away.

cindycactus
10-01-2007, 06:47 PM
No No!!! I don't think so... Poor Puppies!:doh:

Mariblue
10-01-2007, 07:20 PM
:whoosh:And they're $80 too. :shock:

Prazzie
10-01-2007, 07:21 PM
:whoosh:And they're $80 too. :shock:

Maybe you get the model with it. To carry your doggy. Half naked.

Mariblue
10-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Maybe you get the model with it. To carry your doggy. Half naked.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Samsam
10-01-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm typing this one handed because my other hand is covering my open (in shock and dismay) mouth so I don't catch flys.

This has to be the stupidest thing I've seen in a while!!!!! :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard: :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard: :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

You should change the title of the thread though......to.......

If Paris Hilton knitted

momwolf
10-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I agree with Masonhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_3_25.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif poor dogs.:tap:

Lisa R.
10-01-2007, 08:02 PM
I read the blurb on the website and it claims to be the most "ergonomically designed, natural way to carry your pet." Call me crazy, but my grandmother raised dogs, and we always just used a leash and let them use their own four legs to get around on! :roll:

pauly81
10-01-2007, 08:09 PM
I am going to have to have to go with the knitting guy on this one.......WTF

McKnitty
10-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Wouldn't their little legs fall asleep just dangling like that? It looks so uncomfortable! I love my doggies, and I would not wear them as a fashion accessory, which is what the models seem to be doing.

mks22300
10-01-2007, 09:30 PM
What will they think of next? A sling for a cat? Can you imagine trying to stuff a kitty into one of those things? :roflhard:

DreamWeaver
10-02-2007, 03:23 AM
Ouch. You know, that can't be comfortable O_o

Music is nice though, I'll give them that

Nobones
10-02-2007, 03:38 AM
:roflhard: OMG I think I've just pulled something from laughing so much! Those poor doggies not one of them looked comfortable! Can you imagine what was going through those models minds?

Jennmarie68
10-02-2007, 04:06 AM
What will they think of next? A sling for a cat? Can you imagine trying to stuff a kitty into one of those things? :roflhard:
I know my cats hardly want me to pick them up, let alone stuff them in one of those things, although it might be a cheaper alternative to lipo since I'm sure half of my side would be ripped off, if I could even get a cat in there in the first place.

On a sad note though, my dog would love that, when we go for walks she just stops and lays down and I have to carry her the rest of the way.... So i've learned not to go to far from home cause she gets heavy after a while.

sig
10-02-2007, 04:27 AM
DIOS MIO!!!! :thud::chair:

momwolf
10-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Just think if those are male dogshttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif
Their weenies and http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/cursormania/files/9/4664.gifmust be smashedhttp://ak.imgfarm.com/images/cursormania/files/0/313.gif

ekgheiy
10-02-2007, 09:06 AM
Well, I suppose if you have something like a Great Dane you could knit one for yourself and let the dog carry you. :thumbsup:
:chair:

larudden
10-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Just think if those are male dogshttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif
Their weenies and http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/cursormania/files/9/4664.gifmust be smashedhttp://ak.imgfarm.com/images/cursormania/files/0/313.gif

:roflhard::rofl::roflhard::rofl:

The crazy music is playing while I'm laughing my a-- off reading all these replies.

What is with the sixy models? Good Lord! Give me a break!

I carried Nora in a baby sling when she was a puppy. As she got bigger, it got harder and harder to carry that weight. I can't imagine a 17 lb. pug hanging in one of those, snorting away and panting with her tongue curled up! :passedout:

Mason, you are sooooooo funny! WTF indeed!!!!

knitncook
10-02-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm amazed. I'm shocked. I'm horrified for those poor little unhappy puppies. I agree that they look like they could cut off the circulation in their little legs!

Jan in CA
10-02-2007, 11:39 AM

:noway: That's insane... their legs must be asleep or freezing. :doh:

PaperGirl
10-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Well, Im really really at a loss to say whats worse.

Someone taking the time and energy to make something so stupid..

Or this lady that I saw in Hobby Lobby Saturday, pushing her little dog around in a BABY STROLLER. :hair:

ekgheiy
10-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Or this lady that I saw in Hobby Lobby Saturday, pushing her little dog around in a BABY STROLLER. :hair: At the risk of getting attacked with tomatoes and/or knives .... that's just pathetic. Seriously, dogs are very well versed in ... WALKING!!! :teehee:

mrslevite
10-02-2007, 12:11 PM
I kind of like the baby stroller idea. I'm keeping an eye out for one, myself. I have a small miniature poodle whose little legs give out before mine. And I'm sure you can get away with taking a small dog like that into a store in stroller where as you couldn't on a leash.

DreamWeaver
10-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Isn't the point of walking your dog to actually make them walk? Or is that just me and my canine ignorance talking?

SusanMarie1956
10-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Poor Doggies... :noway: They don't look happy. And "I" don't think it wold be very comfortable for them.

Well, the music was very nice. :teehee:

Susan

mrslevite
10-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Isn't the point of walking your dog to actually make them walk? Or is that just me and my canine ignorance talking?My dog will walk till he starts having cramps or something and can't walk anymore. I don't think that's good for him.

PaperGirl
10-02-2007, 12:51 PM
My dog will walk till he starts having cramps or something and can't walk anymore. I don't think that's good for him.

Well, thats one thing..

But this dog was whining and wanting OUT, and sniffing everything in the store, (YARN included) :ick: and even the husband looked totally embarassed every time someone looked at them weird.

mrslevite
10-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Well, thats one thing..

But this dog was whining and wanting OUT, and sniffing everything in the store, (YARN included) :ick: and even the husband looked totally embarassed every time someone looked at them weird.Yeah, I would be embarrassed, too. The only store I've ever taken my dog into was Pet Smart. I would be afraid of exposing him to someone who is allergic to dogs. My husband is terrible allergic to cats and he would have to leave if he was in the checkout line with a cat. :(

bellium
10-02-2007, 01:27 PM
i can just picture myself carting around my 30lb frenchie/boston mix in one of those slings. i'd get a hernia.

willowangel
10-03-2007, 04:18 AM
Woohoo! I could get my kitty into one of those, it would be great! And I'd have 4 or 5 layers of fashionable kevlar to go along with it ;-)

larudden
10-03-2007, 08:28 AM
I kind of like the baby stroller idea. I'm keeping an eye out for one, myself. I have a small miniature poodle whose little legs give out before mine. And I'm sure you can get away with taking a small dog like that into a store in stroller where as you couldn't on a leash.

I take Nora into JoAnn's all the time. I just put a little fleece blanket in the bottom of the cart so her little legs don't go through the holes. She sits inside and greets everyone in her path. Of course, I need to keep her leash on since the day she decided to jump out and was running around the parking lot. Totally freaked me out!

I still sometimes throw her in the sling if I really need her to be still. Living in Florida, you can't just roll the windows down and leave them in the car. Way too hot! However, I saw a portable a/c unit at Wal-mart that might work somewhat for her.

cdjack
10-04-2007, 11:47 AM
That's hilarious! I laughed so hard that I almost spit water on the screen. :roflhard:
What must be going on in those dogs minds... "I will never live this down if any other dog ever sees this." or maybe "Now that I'm getting older, I can't compete with all those young dog models, so this is the only work that I could book."