PDA

View Full Version : For all cat lovers!!!

KnittingNat
10-03-2007, 06:38 AM
Last Saturday we went to a local cat show and took some pictures of the participants. The pictures are not very artistic, there was a big crowd and the cats were tired from all the noise.
I fell in love with the little Siberian kitten (the one that has 2 pics), but when i heard the price i turned pale - about 750$!
The cats were all gorgeous and it was hard to pick a favourite. There were Abyssinian cats with absolutely stunning colors, i've never seen anything like this.
Well, no more bla-bla, here are the pics:

DQ
10-03-2007, 06:45 AM
Awwww!!! Lovely kitties! :heart::heart::heart: Thanks for the pics :hug:

Luvmyrottnboy
10-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Beautiful! Thanks for posting these.

KnittingNat
10-03-2007, 11:55 AM
You welcome! Who wouldn't like to look at a pretty kitty for a while?

Jan in CA
10-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Oooooo :inlove::inlove::inlove:

BostonBecca
10-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Those are cute.

We have an Abyssinian cat.

He's adorable and really funny.

jdee
10-03-2007, 07:20 PM
:inlove:How gorgeous. I have a himilayan cat. I don't know if he's full blood, because we got him at a shelter. He's the one in my signature picture.

anyway. Thanks for sharing. I never get tired of looking at cats.:)

jennylozano
10-04-2007, 10:10 PM
awww those are cuties!!!! I have two persians that I adopted from a pure breed rescue in Wisconsin. I only paid around $150 for each, which I gladly did because they help so many cats in this area. $750 is a lot!!

Braden
10-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Aww! I love long-hair cats. We have one long haired muted calico that we love to death. My grandmother got her for free, too, I think.

KnittingNat
10-05-2007, 03:38 AM
:waving:Hey ContiKnitter! Haven't seen you in a while here! How do you deal with all the hairs? I already have my dog's and my two cats' hairs everywhere and sometimes it just drives me nuts :hair:.

Rorshach
10-06-2007, 01:30 PM
yeah, my mom also has a himalayan, and I know she's purebred, cause I paid $200 for her registered papers. She's a seal-point himalayan (grey ears, mask, tail and feet) and she's still the runt. Even though she is full grown, she still is about the size of a kitten. She's definitely a pain in the rear, but then she feels the same about me, too. a kind of love-hate relationship thing going. I'll get a pic of her on here soon.

Tamar Dohel
10-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Nat, is that the only pics. you've got? May be you'll send some more soon. I love the British Shorthair (or B/Blue as it used to be called) and the Scotish Folds with the folded ears.

I love your shawl :inlove: and your friend will love it just as much.

Tamar

KnittingNat
10-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Actually, i have some more pics, but they're not good really, there were many people around and the light wasn't the best.

And i'm giving the shawl tomorrow, hope she likes it :pray: