PDA

View Full Version : I need a pattern but my book is packed :(

booskibabe
10-03-2007, 04:21 PM
I'm in the process of moving and I rather foolishly packed my knitting books. :doh: I need the cabled hat pattern from Yarn Girls' Guide to Beyond the Basics. I assure you I have the book, it's just completely buried. :!!!:

Can someone help me? TIA!

stirsmommy
10-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Try the library. Ours has a lot of knitting books in the system that I preview. Someone on here said you can actually copy one pattern out of the book.

booskibabe
10-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Unfortunately no libraries in my area have this book. (I have cards for 3 differenct libraries. Before I knitted, I read.):aww:

stirsmommy
10-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Unfortunately no libraries in my area have this book. (I have cards for 3 differenct libraries. Before I knitted, I read.):aww:

Well that's just the pits. I looked and I couldn't get my hands on it for at least a month. The knitting books generally have a waiting list on them.

webbfamily
10-03-2007, 08:04 PM
If it is this one http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=Yarn+Girls%27+Guide+to+Beyond+the+ Basics&z=y
my library has a copy and I will run over tomorrow and get it for you.

booskibabe
10-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Yup that's the one. In the book it's a light blue hat with cables all around. I can't believe you would really go to the trouble of doing that for me.:muah:Wow. I am completely stunned and very grateful. :woot:

webbfamily
10-03-2007, 09:17 PM
no problem--- I will go there first thing then PM ya!