PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have anything made in KP WOTA Amethyst Heather?

Brandy_m
10-07-2007, 09:20 AM
I'd like to "see" it worked up!!

THanks!

jenarita
10-07-2007, 05:02 PM
I made a Lucy bag with this and Sapphire Heather held together. It came out really nicely! I can take a pic of it if you'd like!

Lindsey H
10-07-2007, 05:36 PM
I am using it in felted wine cozies for Christmas gifts. It is very pretty. I am just starting to appreciate purplely colors. I will try to post a pic.

msoebel
10-08-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm in Texas at my in laws house, so I don't have a camera handy, but I JUST finished my first booga bag...in the amethyst heather and sapphire heather. Amethyst heather is very very close to the color of purple orchids...it's really lovely when knitted. I am so happy with the color.

If a pic doesn't get posted before I get back from vacation, I will post one for you.

Misty

Ronda
10-08-2007, 08:12 AM
I made a Lucy bag with this and Sapphire Heather held together. It came out really nicely! I can take a pic of it if you'd like!

I would really LOVE to see this. I've done 2 Lucy bags but with only one color of yarn. I'd love to see hotherwise yours turned out.

JamOKnit
10-08-2007, 08:43 AM
I just ordered some to make some more felted clogs...so I'd love to see some pics of the finished product!