PDA

View Full Version : More kudos about this site and . . .

ecb
10-07-2007, 06:02 PM
the wonderful people in here
I have mentioned this site to more than 7 people in the past 4-6 days (the time it took me to make the second pair of socks) I have touted Silver Sock Tutorial (http://www.cometosilver.com/socks/2mlsocks_start.htm)(*BIG TIME*) and this site, and a few people have told me that they already come here, but have never posted.
In attion I have a friend I am considering making socks for who is a good prospect to become another guy type knitter.
Now to find my camera and get pics of my mMMMMmmm socks

ecb

roseybee
10-07-2007, 09:52 PM
I talk about this site all the time to my non-knitter friends and family. I call it "my knitting website" meaning the place I go for everything knitting related, from advice to encouragement to inspiration. This is where I learned to knit, and I don't know what I'd do without KH. Amy's videos and the KH members are all invaluable.
The only thing I can complain about is that sometimes I get so into looking through the threads and commenting and stuff that I spend too much time online and not enough time knitting (or cleaning the house or doing laundry or other less important things than knitting!)