PDA

View Full Version : Oh my Gosh bag...

nonny2t
10-10-2007, 08:03 AM
Ok, well I made this booga bag only I made it larger awhile back and it didn't felt completely and I had run out of time, so I put it aside to complete later. I found it the other day and finished the felt process, which made it too small for me, but on top of that put it on a bowl to dry, but I put it on and dried it inside out, accidently. (oh and btw, it doesn't look right turned right side out, I tried) I actually like how it looks but a small section of the I-cord shows so I am going to buy some fun funky big buttons and sew over the i-cord.

dustinac
10-10-2007, 08:35 AM
I love the colors and it's cute size... you could use it for a small knitting bag... I think the buttons will look cute and add to it as well.. great job :thumbsup:

WandaT
10-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Love the striping! Don't you hate it when stuff like that happens? I, too, think it would make a great small project bag though!

mwhite
10-10-2007, 10:05 AM
I like it, too! Hey, when the washer turns your felted bag into what you think is a lemon, show it to your daughter- They ALWAYS think it's cool! LOL!! Mine does at least... and she's 29! Mary

nonny2t
10-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Unfortunately, my dd has developed a skin disease where her skin cracks, peels and bleeds with anything but natural fibers so the handbags I have already made her she can no longer use. I never see a smaller felted item as a failure, just something I have to figure out what to do with. I may hold on to it and give it to my great niece next year when she graduates and fill it with stuff. That is what I did to her sister this last year.

I like it, too! Hey, when the washer turns your felted bag into what you think is a lemon, show it to your daughter- They ALWAYS think it's cool! LOL!! Mine does at least... and she's 29! Mary

mwhite
10-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Unfortunately, my dd has developed a skin disease where her skin cracks, peels and bleeds with anything but natural fibers so the handbags I have already made her she can no longer use. I never see a smaller felted item as a failure, just something I have to figure out what to do with. I may hold on to it and give it to my great niece next year when she graduates and fill it with stuff. That is what I did to her sister this last year.

There ya go!!! :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

ritaw
10-10-2007, 12:04 PM
It is lovely! I think it looks great . Well done.

italianchildhood
10-17-2007, 01:28 PM
It may not be what you had in mind, but I think it turned out great!